BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Katie J.
Reseda, CA
This is everything for me! I tend to get cystic acne and other small acne. And in one spot treatment at night it's helps reduce the pimple so much! The cystic acnes I have, it takes sometime for it to go down but with the help of this drying lotion every night after washing my face, it helps so much in just one week. Just make sure not to play with your acne but this product can really help reduce acne! I love it! One bottle has last me more than 6 months already.
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
this is a godsend - it is the best acne treatment on the market for sure. I use a small dab of it if I have a breakout and the breakout is either dramatically diminished or completely gone the next morning. I think overall it is extremely effective - and I don't have any terrible dryness even if I use it a couple days in a row which is nice. It really helps to reduce the redness and inflammation!
Arlene S.
woodbury, MN
This product is truly amazing. If you have a spot you want gone asap all you need to do is dunk a cotton swab into the solution and dab it on your spot before bed. I have woken up countless times to a reduction in size of 50% or more. This is my go to, my holy grail spot treatment.
Samantha B.
This stuff has seriously become my holy grail spot treatment. I purchased it on a whim when Ulta had the brand on sale and have since repurchased it twice. I just dab a little on with a q-tip at night and the next day that zit is basically gone. The only downside is that it has a very potent calamine smell, which fortunately does not bother me, but I could see how it would be annoying to some.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
I am absolutely obsessed with this product it does dry out my acne spot I found that I don't pick up my skin as much because if I put this on at night or for a few hours during the day it will dry out the pimple and go away in a few days. I highly recommend this and it is so cheap.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
This stuff has seriously
become my holy grail spot treatment. I purchased it on a whim when Ulta had the
brand on sale and have since repurchased it twice. I just dab a little on with
a q-tip at night and the next day that zit is basically gone. The only downside
is that it has a very potent calamine smell, which fortunately does not bother
me, but I could see how it would be annoying to some.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
All I can say is that this is the BEST overnight spot treatment I have ever used! I ALWAYS keep this drying lotion on hand. I love that it's affordable and you can purchase it at Ulta so you don't have to wait for delivery. Depending on how bad your pimple is, it may take a couple of uses for your spot to completely heal but even after the first application, it reduces the swelling so so much overnight.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
So I've had this for a couple days and I've put it on every night for 3 nights and the pimples that were there 3 nights ago are still on my face. I'm going to give it a couple more days and if it doesn't take them away I'm returning the product cause it's not worth me blowing off $17.
Nish D.
Roselle, IL
So many people have raved about this and they definitely aren't wrong! I was tempted to try it after watching Kylie call it her miracle product and stopped into an Urban Outfitters to pick it up. I had a decent amount of spots and thought it'd be the best time to try it. While it has never made a spot disappear overnight, there is absolutely a reduction in the size of spots in the morning!
Roxanne C.
This stuff really does work. I was hesitant to try it because I didn't buy in to the hype but I am glad that I did because it has helped me control my breakouts. Put the pink sediment on your blemish at night - best on whiteheads - and wake up in the morning to see that it has gone down tremendously and is less red. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an over-the-counter acne treatment.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?