BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This has been such a cult favorite for so long! And im here to tell you its been around this long for a reason! Anyone getting the occasional pimple can put a little bit of this on the effected area and sleep with it overnight and you will be amazed at how much it has went down if not almost completley gone! I dont recommend this for people with moderate to severe acne though but just as an excellent spot treatment.
Jennifer W.
This stuff is honestly the only thing that gets rid of my breakouts. If I see a bump comming up I put it on and it's gone overnight. My first time using this was a free sample I recieved in the mail, and I have purchased this multiple times since then and will buy again. The smell is hard to get used to at first, but I don't even notice it anymore. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Give it a try!!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product.  I get small whiteheads from time to time, as well as cystic acne.  I put a dab of this on my skin before bed and it does an amazing job of shrinking the pimple, making it less sensitive to the touch, and reduces the redness.  All of my pimples have gone away so much faster and will little to no scarring.  I would highly recommend this product and will definitely keep using it myself.
Emma W.
De Pere, WI
I bought the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion off recommendation from a friend at Ulta. She said that she puts it on a blemish before bed and it is gone/noticeably less inflamed by the morning. I think the product definitely works and I notice my blemishes are less inflamed after use but I wouldn't purchase it again only because I don't struggle much with acne or blemishes often so it isn't a staple product for me.
Karla S.
Las Vegas
Honestly, this product was ok for me. I feel like I purchased this because everyone raved about how they loved it because it cured their acne. Well in my case it didn't really do much. The pink solution applies wet & dries up on the skin which supposedly should help dry out your acne. The solution tingles when you first apply it onto your skin, so I expected it to do more than leaving a pink powder over my acne.
Elizabeth V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is an amazing product! I bought this at Ulta and loved it. I have been using it for about 2 years and every time I have a breakout this definitely helps. This product will not let you down. Do not shake the product. It is supposed to have the pink stuff at the bottom, just dip a q-tip in (make sure it has some pink on it) and dab it on the blemish (do not blend). I would totally recommend this to others!!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
When I found drugstore brands like Clean & Clear weren't cutting it for my spots, I bought this. I'd say it was a fantastic investment, except it's so cheap there's no harm in trying it! It definitely has a very strong alcohol scent, and can burn a little bit (don't use on broken skin!), but that's how I know it's working. Just dip a q-tip down into the pink layer (don't shake the bottle, I know I wanted to), and apply it to spots. It'll dry over night, and depending on how much you put on it'll either rub off by morning or need to be taken off with some micellar water. Make sure to moisturize because it will (as the name says) dry the skin out.
Kelly H.
Newport, KY
This is a product of mine that I own that is a MUST HAVE. I will buy it over and over again. Any type of breakout, this saves the day. It really helps reduce any swelling (because I admit I can sometimes pick my skin although I shouldn't) and I might be crazy but I feel as though the drying lotion helps create a barrier that helps keep any more bacteria getting into my skin, especially if I have picked A++++++++
Ashley R.
Tulare , CA
You need this product if you get those big pimples that pop up out of nowhere cause it dries them up quickly. The packaging is average nothing fancy but the product works amazing. When I first bought this I thought you were suppose to shake it before to mix the product together BUT you don't lol. You leave as is and stick a q-tip threw the first layer down to the pink layer and back out then dab on the pimple.
Kaila L.
Eagan
I love this drying lotion! It's extremely effective on zits. The product itself is very unique in being two liquids in the bottle. You can NOT mix together or else they do not work. The pink part sits in the bottom and you dip a q-tip through the clear liquid to pick up the pink part. I prefer to use this product at night as an overnight treatment as it is pink when on your face. Will continue to purchase this product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?