BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This product is great for drying out pimples (not blackheads though). I usually stick a q-tip in the bottle and apply it directly on and around a pimple as soon as I see it come on. It shrinks the size without too much irritation or dying of the skin around it. It does leave a bit of a white residue soI only recommend using this when you don’t plan on going out/ before bed. DONT SHAKE IT. I have no idea why however my friend who introduced me to this product stressed that shaking it would ruin it. I think it’s a bit overpriced as I can get a similar reaction from applying rubbing alcohol directly to my skin only this smells a little better than straight up alcohol. It’s worth a shot if you have acne!
Ashlyn M.
Burnsville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
It works great on sensitive skin! I love this product! I’ve been using it a couple months and it has helped clear my skin up completely. Highly recommend this to anyone that has some acne that won’t heal quickly.
Chrystal F.
Riverside
This stuff is a miracle in a lil tiny glass bottle! I was getting nasty  breakout's due to stress, hormonal etc. Heard about this product and figured why not try it. pretty strong scent smells medicated and what do you know it works!! but know it doesn't take it away right away it is a process. Wash and exfoliate your face, apply this and moisturizer around it. Apply at night because you want the full benefits so I sleep with it on.  Next ,morning inflammation and redness was down. I would say by the 3rd day, GONE!!
But when you use it DO NOT SHAKE IT!! let the pink settle in the bottom. when your going to use, use a Q-tip and make sure it gets the pink then dot away !!
Chelsie N.
Cranford , NJ
This stuff is absolutely wonderful for those big cystic pimples that hurt and even the little ones that bother you. It brings all of the bacteria (pus) to the surface so you can easily extract it and relieve the pain. It also shrinks the general size of the pimple. It's $18 for a small bottle, but it's well worth the cost. Highly recommended.
Ashley R.
New Glarus, WI
This stuff is amazing! As soon as I feel a pimple coming on, I wash my face and put this on with a q tip. If I put it on before the pimple surfaces it’s usually gone by morning. If the pimple has already surfaced it takes a couple days of putting this on before bed for it to go away. Definitely worth the money. The little bottle lasts FOREVER
Tasha D.
Wakefield, MA
This product works to dry out my whiteheads. I typically apply at night, let dry, and sleep with it on. I have also used as a spot treatment and left on for a few minutes. It does work to dry and reduce the size of my zits. It hasn’t yet completely made my zits disappear but it is a helpful first step instead of popping and irritating my skin.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
This doesn't work at all for me. It burns, it smells, it irritates my skin so much. If you have sensitive skin stay away. This is horrible. I love their rose water. But this... A disaster. It broke my skin out more and i broke out into hives. Will not be repurchasing.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
This is way overpriced for what it does—which is nothing. You aren’t supposed to put it on broken skin, which makes sense, but just putting it on top of a blemish at night does nothing but bring all the gunk in your zit to the surface. It also has a yucky smell. I would not recommend and think there are probably better options out there.
Julissa P.
This works pretty well for most types of blemishes. I removed one star because it does nothing for cystic pimples. But then again, nothing really does.
After all the raving reviews I had read about this, I was really expecting a little more. I guess it’s OK but there are other products that could probably do the same for less money.
Cassie B.
Hanover, MD
I really love this product for pimples that are large and sore, because it diminishes them fast.  The smell is very strong, and not pleasant.  I also would NOT recommend this if your skin is very dry, and do NOT use this over any other type of treatment. You will risk chemically burning your face.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?