BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
I like this product because it does make your pimples go away! However, don't expect this product to make your pimples disappear overnight, because you will be sorely disappointed. The way that this product works (at least for me) is that it makes the pimple surface thus making it bigger and irrated. Then it goes on to drying it, which eventually leads it to disappear. It doesnt scar or mark your skin which is a plus!
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Holy grail cystic acne product. Bout it months ago and it's still going strong! The only downside is it can be a bit messy but I can totally get past that. I put it on at night and sleep with it on and wake up to my acne SIGNIFICANTLY smaller and even gone! This stuff does smell INSANELY strong of alcohol and does dry out the spots so probably not good for super sensitive or dry completions but for me I'm OBSESSED!
Fatima R.
Des plaines, IL
so it did not necessarily reduce my pores... I have really bad acne and when my acne does come out, it is usually filled with pus... i know ew details, but i feel like it did help with lessening scars, not so much of easing the redness. I would recommend it to others, but just know that it is definitely not for everyone and it will dry your skin out.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I recently received this as a sample. It wasn't what I personally expected but it does what it says it will do. It's a facial moisturizer that you can either put on your dry patches or all over. I typically use it on my dry patches around my mouth and above my eyebrows. It sinks right into the skin you honestly can't tell you put any one. This is ideal for someone with dry skin and doesn't really need moisture throughout the day.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this stuff! It is great as an over night spot treatment. Any pimple will shrink, if not disappear, by the following morning. I always buy it from Ulta when it is on sale. However, I would pay any price for this. You do have to be careful, however, as it can dry out your skin if not used sparingly! (Only apply to the necessary arrears of the face, and do not re-dunk a used q-tip into the product-for sanitary reasons-)
Jennifer W.
This stuff is honestly the only thing that gets rid of my breakouts. If I see a bump comming up I put it on and it's gone overnight. My first time using this was a free sample I recieved in the mail, and I have purchased this multiple times since then and will buy again. The smell is hard to get used to at first, but I don't even notice it anymore. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Give it a try!!
Skyler B.
Fernandina Beach
This product is a dream on white heads it will get rid of them overnight. Washing off can be a bit painful because it is literally pulling out the excess oils. Top two complaints would be there is not a ton of product that you actually put on your face (but lasts pretty long) and the plastic packaging one lost a lot of liquid on air flights but not actual product. I would repurchase and recommend for a quick fix.
Karla S.
Las Vegas
Honestly, this product was ok for me. I feel like I purchased this because everyone raved about how they loved it because it cured their acne. Well in my case it didn't really do much. The pink solution applies wet & dries up on the skin which supposedly should help dry out your acne. The solution tingles when you first apply it onto your skin, so I expected it to do more than leaving a pink powder over my acne.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This has been such a cult favorite for so long! And im here to tell you its been around this long for a reason! Anyone getting the occasional pimple can put a little bit of this on the effected area and sleep with it overnight and you will be amazed at how much it has went down if not almost completley gone! I dont recommend this for people with moderate to severe acne though but just as an excellent spot treatment.
Emma W.
De Pere, WI
I bought the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion off recommendation from a friend at Ulta. She said that she puts it on a blemish before bed and it is gone/noticeably less inflamed by the morning. I think the product definitely works and I notice my blemishes are less inflamed after use but I wouldn't purchase it again only because I don't struggle much with acne or blemishes often so it isn't a staple product for me.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?