BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kitwahna D.
Lithonia, GA
This product is cute and fun to use, but for me it literally did nothing to help any of my breakouts. I would apply it at night and there would be no reduction in size, redness, anything when I woke up the next day or even kept it on all weekend during a lazy staycation at home! I was surprised because of how much I've seen this product hyped up. I didn't give it a one because at least it didn't make my breakouts worse.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
This stuff is like heaven in a jar for someone who gets breakouts & wants them gone quickly. Dabbing this on at night after I've done all my regular skin care really helps a breakout freak out! It speeds up the process by drying out the blemish so that it doesn't linger around, because we all know how stubborn that can be! I'm so thankful to have found something I can leave on overnight that doesn't irritate my skin any further.
elizabeth s.
NJ
Once again, I don’t have this product but I want to try it so bad! So I have a lot of acne because I am a teen and gnus product is specifically targeted for people with acne. You have suppose to get a q-tip and dip it into the pink stuff and put it on your pimples and by the next day they’re suppose to be dried out. This product costs $17. You can get it at ulta. I hope I will get my hands on this product soon!
Briana A.
Winter garden
I've heard nothing but good things about this product, it is so hyped up by the beauty industry. Kylie Jenner even uses this, but it just didn't give me the same quick results as the Clean & Clear advantage acne spot treatment did, as well as tea tree oil. Those two combined are a miracle worker for my acne. The drying lotion did work overtime but I would much prefer to reach for my tea tree oil or spot treatment over it.
Linda J.
Westland , MI
HATE the smell of this, but it does work. I use it on white heads or when I feel a pimple about to come up to the surface. Just dip my q-tip in and apply to my pimples and go to sleep. Its not a miracle worker, for some pimples I have to use this about 4 times in a row, but it prevents the huge whitehead zits from appearing. I prefer tea-tree oil instead, but this does seem to work faster than that. Will repurchase.
Ali S.
Anchorage, AK
My pimples are barely visible after using this over night. I use this product when I have broken out a lot. Although you have to be careful by only putting it on your acne so not to hurt your other skin, this product is great. It dries out the unwanted pimples and makes me look that much better the morning after!
Liz J.
This drying lotion really works! I put it on at night wherever I see a spot forming and it's either gone, or at least significantly diminished, by morning. It does leave a pink cast where you apply it so it's best to use it at night. However, when I have an event later in the day and I see a spot forming in the morning, I will apply it and leave it on for a few hours while I am still at home and it helps reduce the size and redness of the spot.
Huong V.
All you do is take a q-tip, insert it down into the pink stuff, pull it out and then dab it onto your zit. When I first tried this product, I put this product on the problem areas of my face and two out of three zits dramatically shrunk when I woke up the next day! Could this stuff have originated from David Copperfield? Maybe...Cost is affordable, product works amazingly, it's a win-win! Definitely would buy it again!
Rebecca W.
Palmer, AK
This stuff is pretty good.  I don't ever see a huge difference after usage, but it does work well on small spots.  My only issue is that if you have a large, oozing, cyst, the pink stuff doesn't wear off throughout the night, and then the next morning you actually have to scrub it off- which can remove the top later of skin, which in turn makes it harder to cover up with concealer.  I don't find that problem at all with small, "normal" acne spots.
Christina F.
Great spot treatment for acne. I would recommend this more for whiteheads, rather than blackheads or cystic acne. I like to use this overnight and it definitely reduces the size and redness by the morning. The bottle also lasts a long time and I love that you can get it in plastic or glass!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?