BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Maritza M.
I have two of these because I dont want to run out. Amazing spot treatment that actually works. It will pull out all the gunk from your pimple and speed up the healing process. I love that this is gentle enough I can use it every night and I have dry sensitive skin. It sticks to your skin really well and I think you could even wear this under makeup.
Angela E.
Indianapolis
Love, love, love! Discovered this when I saw a video of one of the Kardashians saying they use it, and clearly they have great skin! I always keep this on me for those random break outs. I use a Q-tip and dab a bit on the pimple and sleep with the stuff on and it's nearly or totally gone by morning. I've gotten all of my friends hooked on this stuff also! A little pricey for the small bottle, but it lasts quite a while unless you're using it on multiple pimples every night!
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
So I am not too sure about this product! I bought since i've hear so many people rave about how amazing it is and don't get me wrong I think it works however I do find that it's not always the case. There are times I can put it on a spot and the spot will be instantly dry the next morning but there are other times when I wake up and the spot is just as bad or worse. Now this might have something else to do apart from the cream but I have stopped reaching for it as much as I used to!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I've used the entire bottle of this treatment and I have to say it did not disappoint at all! I had small whiteheads that would go away that night and wake up with the spot barely visible. The only downside to this product is that it can be hard to remove in the morning and leaves a white spot unless you exfoliate your skin every morning. Also, I have quite a bit of product left at the bottom but no liquid is left and I can't use the product without the liquid in the bottle.
roxanne r.
atlanta
I heard a lot of mixed reviews on this item prior to my purchase. I purchased it to give it a try and have my opinion on it. So, I would suggest this item if you are trying to "dry" out a zit for it to shrink in size. However, it is not your typical acne treatment, it can be used sparingly but don't expect to wake up in the morning and for it to be gone. Just expect shrinkage, for my random breakouts I use this before bed and in the morning I see a little difference.
Paulina W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This will work on some people, and it won't work on others.. It really depends on what type of acne you have and when in the process of a pimple attack, you apply it... If you can't help yourself, and you pop a pimple... DO NOT put this on top of the wounded area... It will delay your healing process because the area needs oxygen to heal, and this product will block access to the air. It might be tempting because this will act as a bandage but the scar will stay longer.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Any time someone ask me what my secret is to keeping flawless skin I tell them Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. When ever I get a breakout I put this baby on and it dries it up over night. I use to use clean n clear acne control but it always took days for it to dry up completely, this stuff literally takes one day and it's gone. It is very affordable and a little bit of the product goes a long ways.
Carly C.
IF YOU DO NOT OWN THIS, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO PURCHASE IT NOW. This is BY FAR one of the best acne products I have ever purchased in my life. I saw a lot of YouTubers I follow talking about this product, and honestly believed it was a bunch of crap at first, but then I decided to test it out myself and I have never been more happy. This is the best spot treatment on the market.

The only downside to this product is that it completely dries out after about a month or so and then you can no longer use it.
Amanda H.
I am completely shook by this product. I got it at ulta for I believe 15 dollars. It's a miracle treatment. Around the times where my hormones are going crazy, Im prone to breakouts around my chin. Whenever I see a spot, I dab a little of this on the spot with a qtip and by the time I wake up, the acne is gone. Kinda reminds me of the pink lotion they use for chicken pox. My only complaint is that it will dry out the skin but if you use a good moisturizer, it shouldn't be a big issue.
Kat L.
O'Fallon
I refuse to let my bottle go even close to empty without purchasing another one. I see a dermatologist and take medicine for Acne. I still get small pimples occasionally on my face and this product gets rid of them overnight. I no longer stress about getting pimples because I know this product will get rid of them immediately! I can't say enough good things about this product! Also, this product is a cheaper, but just as effective product as Kate Sommerville's "Eradikate".
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?