BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Katie H.
If I had to recommend one beauty product to any person I know, it would be this! Pesky random pimples/acne are the bane of human existence - and this product completely solves that problem! I honestly can say I use it practically every night to take care of those few straggler spots I get, even while sticking to a face regimen. It clears them up overnight with no effort at all, and washes off in the morning to reveal NO acne! Perfection in a bottle!
dani b.
10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! This stuff works absolute wonders! It dries up all my pimples over night and is definitely worth the money! I’m now on my second bottle of this stuff and I will continue using it! It’s gentle, and does sting for a few seconds when first dabbing it on the pimple but after that it works magic! I swear by this, and doubt I’ll ever find any other zit remover that works as good as this!! Definitely better then I was expecting!
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I discovered this about a year ago and am still wondering what the heck I did all my life before this came along. It works amazingly well, completely getting rid of the majority of my breakouts overnight. Some stubborn ones take a second treatment but that's it! My only complaint is it sometimes leaves a little pink residue on my skin, but micellar water takes it right off the next morning. I've got my mom, brother, and fiancé all using it too. Highly recommend!
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
When I feel a blemish about to come, I put this drying lotion on it over night and it is completely gone! It's doesn't bring it to a head, nor doesn't it make it get worse before it gets better... it's just gone! When applying, dip a cue-tip in the bottle and apply to the spot you want to treat. Also, on the directions, it specially says to not shake the bottle. The pink solution is on the bottom and is suppose to be that way, so don't shake it.
Alejandra C.
I bought this product because it was recommended vía YouTube. They said the blemish would be pretty much gone by the next Morning. It wasn't, however it was significantly less visible the morning. Add a bit puf coverup and... well gone. I really do love the product regardless of the original promise and will be buying it again. It burns a bit but not a painful burn. Make sure to read the instructions. This is a must have in your skincare cabinet.
Natalie U.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I will occasionally breakout with one huge pimple (you know the one that pops up when you least want it to and never seems to go away?). The Mario Badescu drying lotion really helps to zap that monster pimple away! It does burn a little bit on contact but I can feel it working instantly. By the next morning my pimple has gone down significantly and after a few days its gone! I swear by this stuff and recommend it for those stubborn pimples!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Amazing amazing amazing! I use the enzyme cleaner and the drying creme whenever I noticed a small blemish appearing and I swear it works instantly. I love the drying creme because I also can apply it in the morning before applying makeup and I feel like it somewhat "blocks" my pores well it's making my blemishes a lot smaller and healing them. Mario badescu is amazing! I wish they had more spa locations cause I also would be a repeat customer
chloe m.
AMAZING. OMG. So I use this differently then most people I would assume instead of just as a spot treatment I use a small brush and paint it on my entire t-zone and area I get clogged pores I love how intense feeling it is and how you can literally feel your pores getting cleaned out. I do it every other week as a mask or if I need immediate results like two nights in a row as a mask then just use my heavy duty serum or moisturizer the next day
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I never really got acne until I hit about 23. I've tried tons of cleansers for acne but they never seem to work. A friend suggested I try a spot treatment. So I went to Ulta and pick the Mario Badescu drying lotion up. Its so easy to use and it literally works OVERNIGHT. While I do still have dark spots from where the acne was, I'm just happy the huge zits are gone! This is honestly a life saver!! I have already purchased another bottle for back up!
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
I know a lot of people that this stuff works amazing for but it was just mediocre for me. This biggest problem I had with it is that I started scarring when I started using it. I've never scarred before so I definitely blame this as a culpret. I do think it helped clear up my pimples faster but 2 day!? No way! It still takes a week or 2 for it to clear. I have sensitive and dry skin so maybe it is just better for people with oily/normal skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?