BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
I know a lot of people that this stuff works amazing for but it was just mediocre for me. This biggest problem I had with it is that I started scarring when I started using it. I've never scarred before so I definitely blame this as a culpret. I do think it helped clear up my pimples faster but 2 day!? No way! It still takes a week or 2 for it to clear. I have sensitive and dry skin so maybe it is just better for people with oily/normal skin.
Charlotte W.
Quincy, MA
I LOVE this product. Back when I was having issues with acne, this product came through for me like no other. It dried everything up and was so effective, and I didn't feel like I was loading a ton of chemicals onto my skin. I also became weirdly very into the scent of this product - it has become somewhat soothing to me. Would absolutely recommend to a friend and would definitely purchase again for myself if I ever have issues with acne again.
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
this drying lotion is the best! literally clears and shrinks zits over night!! I use it after I was my face put on a non oily moisturizer then use a cotton swab to apply this in my problem areas! works like a charm! DO NOT SHAKE PPL!! it says it in the directions but I just let it sit on my counter and only remove the lid I do not even pick it up just dip the swab in and pull out then dab dab dab! with my troubled skin NOTHING works better!! including "spot treatment" from Clearasil and all the other store brands.
Amanda B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is hands down one of the best products I've ever purchased. I've tried soooo many different products that help with unfriendly visitors on my face, but nothing compares to how great this one is! Anytime I see something pop up on my face, I dab a little bit of this product with a q-tip and violllaaa its gone the NEXT DAY!  My little brother who's 16  and going through puberty uses this stuff religiously too. We swear by it.
Heather H.
I love this stuff so much! I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but I'm so glad I gave it a try! It's definitely worth the price you pay for it, I bought it from ulta, I'm not sure where else you could get it but I would definitely buy this again! It's greats for taking care of gross zits that won't go away!
Reigan M.
I cannot live without this product. It is the only acne spot treatment I can count on time and time again. I purchased this at Ulta for $17-$18 (which I find reasonable for an effective product) and have continued to repurchase 3-4 times since then. After cleansing my skin and applying a spot of diluted tee tree oil, I apply the drying lotion with a q-tip before going to bed. I find that it helps dry out pimples and reduce inflammation. Love it!
Samantha C.
Gig Harbor, WA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT!!! I had been having problems with my skin, especially at my hairline since I started a new curly girl hair routine. I ordered this drying lotion and the buffering lotion (will also be reviewing that) after I read other reviews. I cleansed and dried my face, used the buffering lotion on problem areas and then drying lotion on specific zits. I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND MY SKIN WAS NOTICEABLY CLEARER! I have never woken up to a change this drastic before and I am rejoicing!! BUY THIS!!
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
I have read many reviews and have been wanting to try this for years. I finally bought it , used it and the next morning, was immediately a fan.. it help my skin, and didnt dry my skin out at all. I will be buying this again
Charity L.
So use this almost all the time for breakouts. Since I break out due to hormonal change and based on what I eat, I love being able to put this on and the next morning the blemish is either completely gone or smaller than the day before. It does sting a little if you put it on open blemishes, and even unopened ones, but the it only lasts a couple seconds. I use this as a regular part of my acne treatment and love it. Definitely recommended.
Angela H.
Sheppard Afb, TX
As someone with super super super sensitive skin and nonexistent to mild acne, when my skin breaks out, I want something efficient that gets the job done but isn't too harsh and makes me look worse than when I started. But this drying lotion is amazing, not only is it affordable, but it starts working right away and never makes my skin dry or red. I leave this on overnight, and by the next day I start seeing how much clearer my skin is❤
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?