BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Let me tell you....don't be fooled by the smell. I opened this up and the smell hit me, I was doubtful, but after reading so many positive reviews I sucked it up and dabbed this on every single one of my pimples then went to sleep. When I woke up and cleaned it off, I was amazed! They all shrunk a remarkable amount. This is a person with acne dream.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
I love this for those really angry, large pimples. It definitely dries them out which in turn reduces the size. I've found that when I use this, my spots are gone with in the week instead of lasting for weeks and weeks and leaving a mark. I've also found that because this dries out acne so well, I don't have as much of a desire to pick or pop at my pimples which lets them heal faster. Overall, I would highly recommend giving this a try and will repurchase.
Gabriela C.
Euless , TX
Good on drying out any pimples or breakouts hat are about to come out and it's a very reasonable price. You can even use it on mosquito bites to calm the itch. Also I love to use it at night and sleep with it just so it's more effective. It is mean to dry or the break so don't expect it to just disappear right away within a day or 2 you'll see it long gone !
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I was really hoping this product would be a miracle-worker. I love the concept of a drying lotion to zap the life out of my acne. Unfortunately, it didn't do a whole lot. It's not horrible because it definitely tones down the redness, but I don't think it necessarily speeds up the healing process. The application isn't all that convenient either. I like gel solutions that I can apply on my acne throughout the day, but I can only use this one at night.
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
I was so excited by all the amazing reviews on this drying lotion and so I obviously being the acne prone skin care fanatic that I am waited for Ulta Beauty store to put this on a 20% off sale and I purchased two bottles to stock up. But to be honest, the more I used it, the less I liked it. Some days I'll dab it on a spot or two now but you have to keep in my that this product doesn't not do much to treat deep pimples or lesions, just small whiteheads.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
On my second bottle! Thanks stuff works wonders. If you feel a zit coming on.... before going to bed, put a little bit of this on a Q-tip and directly over the zit. You’ll wake up with the zit being so much smaller and less red. Be careful not take shake the bottle before use. Also be careful of spilling like I did last time!

Don’t let the pink or smell scare you!
Hana H.
Mentor
I have combination/dry skin and have dealt with mild acne spots for most of my life thus far. I started using Mario Bedescu's drying lotion over night to dry out problem areas and it has by far surpassed my expectations. Not only has it reduced some acne spots, but it has also prevented scarring and minimized break outs over all. Good-bye to the ol' toothpaste on your pimple trick! I trust this product to safely absorb to oils from my pimples I may have.
Sara T.
Denver, CO
HG for me--I keep this on hand at all times for occasional breakouts.  What you do is leave the bottle to settle so the pink powder is separated at the bottom.  DO NOT SHAKE when you use it, just use a q-tip to drag some of the powder up the side of the bottle to use.  If you have a breakout, apply a dab to each spot and let dry.  I often will do this before bed.  Usually things are significantly cleared up in the morning.  Will never be without this, it's magical!
Carolina M.
Simi Valley, CA
I can't say enough about this product. I love it!! It's the most amazing thing ever. I'll put it on at night when I feel a pimple and by the morning, it's reduced the swelling and helps not come up. Even ones that already have a good amount of swelling, it kills them instantly. If I could slather this on instead of doing a spot treatment then I would. It can sting a bit with certain breakouts but it's over pretty soon. Love love this. This is must buy
Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
A lot of people say that their blemishes disappear within 24 hours of wearing this, however, my blemishes do not disappear within that same time frame. When using this mine take about 2-3 days to disappear. I probably would not purchase this again based off of the fact that is expensive and does not have an immediate result like some people say. Beware that this also has a very strong alcohol scent and tingle to the skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?