BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mayra R.
This lotion we must have it all at home! It is a success! It is the best acne and super effective acne treatment, reduce and dry acne breakouts at night, a perfect ally and the price is the best! I recommend 100%
Paige W.
I have struggled with acne for about 5 years and this product is the only thing I have came across that gets rid of spots within two days. It's a product I highly recommend to anyone struggling to get rid of acne and it smells absolutley amazing. The only downside to the product is it can be hard to get out the bottle.
julia b.
winnipeg
I was super excited to use this product because I have been hearing people love it for their acne. When I first tried it  felt like a burning sensation at first, but then it went away after that. It didn't really make a big change to my acne, it just made it a bit smaller and irritated. This product wasn't fast acting as I thought it would be.
Gabriela R.
Ireland
It does work to dry my pimple over night it's a bit on the pricey side for a small amount but I do like the packaging it does what it says and it is effective I would recommend it to others but everyone's skin is different!
Kris Lovelle R.
Makati City
Best drying lotion out there. It's very effective in drying out my pimples quick. I wish the bottle contained more of the product because the bottle is really small. I'm in my 4th bottle already. It is a bit pricey for me but it really works so I'll keep buying it.
Angela M.
toronto
This product is great for spot treating, simply get a cotton swab dip it into the product (remember not to mix it) and dab it on problem areas so not used on broken skin I recommend you use this on a spot that is not quite out yet and it will vanish it within a day !
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I love using this product when I breakout. The result could be seen in a day or two and its super effective! The down side is that it's hard to remove the product off my face the next morning.
Chelsea M.
What a difference this little guy makes! I like to put this on my congested, hormonal breakouts and leave it on overnight. The next day the redness is gone or at least 90% reduced and the bump of the breakouts is reduced significantly. Highly recommend to everyone!
Cara B.
Amazing
product! Staple in my skincare drawer for break outs and blemishes. I didn’t
think it would be able to make a massive difference but it has truly changed my
skin for the better. I spot treat when necessary at night using this and I use
another during the day as this one is obvious on the skin so limited to night
time use. I will always repurchase this! Best on the market for spot treatment
Marina L.
Maple, ON
The best overnight spot treatment I've used to date. Effortlessly brings whiteheads to the surface and dries them out by the time i wake up. Also helps with large bumps or cystic breakouts!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?