BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Chelsea M.
What a difference this little guy makes! I like to put this on my congested, hormonal breakouts and leave it on overnight. The next day the redness is gone or at least 90% reduced and the bump of the breakouts is reduced significantly. Highly recommend to everyone!
Kris Lovelle R.
Makati City
Best drying lotion out there. It's very effective in drying out my pimples quick. I wish the bottle contained more of the product because the bottle is really small. I'm in my 4th bottle already. It is a bit pricey for me but it really works so I'll keep buying it.
Marina L.
Maple, ON
The best overnight spot treatment I've used to date. Effortlessly brings whiteheads to the surface and dries them out by the time i wake up. Also helps with large bumps or cystic breakouts!
Rioghnach N.
Derry, Derry
The best thing I've ever used. Hands down. I've suffered with bad skin for around 8 years and after 2 months of using this my skin is clear as day. It went above and beyond my expectations. I bought this on beauty bay and the delivery time was great! I'd definitely purchase this again but it lasts for so long!
Gianina L.
Lima
Lo uso cuando me salen granitos porque lo seca muy rápido y al día siguiente  parece que ya no tengo nada y que mi cara esta limpia y fresca. Creo que este es unos de los productos que si supero mis expectativas,es bastante bueno con la piel,no daña la piel.
Meredith H.
Anfield
Perfect for them big zits you can't get rid of just add a dab of this and they vanish in thin air. It doesn't sting it doesn't hurt and it is so effective. I didn't expect this product to work aswell as it did but it helps a lot with keeping them big stops at bay
Nina G.
So sad, had such high hopes and it did nothing. I bought this in hopes that it would help all types of acne. However the first two pimples I got to test these on were the typical whiteheads that this is prescribed for. Did nothing. Not a miracle solution for me :(
Aimée C.
Best thing for getting rid of blemishes over night. It is gentle on the skin and definitely worth the money. Would 100% recommend to anyone with any skin type. The packaging is very nice and I like the fact it comes in plastic and glass.
Tiana P.
Edmonds, WA
I can notice a difference after just dabbing the product on blemishes over night! I wake up and the spot is a lot smaller and a lot less red and noticeable! It has a pleasant smell as well! Would definitely recommend to others and would definitely buy again!
Bianca M.
Holy grail, doesnt work on open wounds though, dries out 90% of pimples overnight.Works on all skin types in a sleek glass jar.pink sulfur is activated in the alcohol.would definately use again, pairs perfectly with kate sometvilles exfolikate daily cleanser.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?