BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Takwa J.
kairouan
As a huge fan of Mario Badescu products (I have almost all of the masks) I was disappointed in the Drying Lotion, especially after all of the hype. I can see it potentially reducing blemishes, but only if you're reapplying it until it's gone... I haven't experienced the "overnight miracle" everyone talks about with this product. Recommend the Drying Mask instead for a breakout emergency!
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
This product is the best for combating those painful red acne spots as they develop.  I always put this on any developing spots before bed, and by the morning time, they are dried up and the pain is gone!  Works wonders.  Does really dry out the skin, but that is to be expected with this type of product.
Tiarna M.
This products helps with spots & blemishing without scarring the face. I first heard about the product through kylie Jenner she used it on her snapchat and every since then everyone has been on this product . It's not expensive £13 but you only need a little drop on every blemish .
Mayra R.
This lotion we must have it all at home! It is a success! It is the best acne and super effective acne treatment, reduce and dry acne breakouts at night, a perfect ally and the price is the best! I recommend 100%
Paige W.
I have struggled with acne for about 5 years and this product is the only thing I have came across that gets rid of spots within two days. It's a product I highly recommend to anyone struggling to get rid of acne and it smells absolutley amazing. The only downside to the product is it can be hard to get out the bottle.
julia b.
winnipeg
I was super excited to use this product because I have been hearing people love it for their acne. When I first tried it  felt like a burning sensation at first, but then it went away after that. It didn't really make a big change to my acne, it just made it a bit smaller and irritated. This product wasn't fast acting as I thought it would be.
Gabriela R.
Ireland
It does work to dry my pimple over night it's a bit on the pricey side for a small amount but I do like the packaging it does what it says and it is effective I would recommend it to others but everyone's skin is different!
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I love using this product when I breakout. The result could be seen in a day or two and its super effective! The down side is that it's hard to remove the product off my face the next morning.
Angela M.
toronto
This product is great for spot treating, simply get a cotton swab dip it into the product (remember not to mix it) and dab it on problem areas so not used on broken skin I recommend you use this on a spot that is not quite out yet and it will vanish it within a day !
Cara B.
Amazing
product! Staple in my skincare drawer for break outs and blemishes. I didn’t
think it would be able to make a massive difference but it has truly changed my
skin for the better. I spot treat when necessary at night using this and I use
another during the day as this one is obvious on the skin so limited to night
time use. I will always repurchase this! Best on the market for spot treatment
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?