BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Davina W.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion It had an amazing result, worked brilliantly with my skin and helped brilliantly when clearing spots.
Abi J.
Falmouth
If you have acne.. You NEED this. This product is just incredible! So simple to use and the next morning your spot is gone... Who wouldnt that?
Veronica l.
This is my absolute favourite . just quick dap on the spot and clears it pretty quick. I only get occasional spot so this is a great product .
Lauren R.
adelaide
Works wonders overnight for any pimples that are starting to form. Only downside is it makes a mess on your pillow. Would definitely repurchase
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion It is amazing how this product works. Help with acne breakouts, excellent. I highly recommend it
sabita s.
Absolutely gentle on my skin. Didnt not create any harshness as my skin is very sensitive. Amazing product. Definitely will be purchasing again
Carla S.
London
This is godsent for drying out zits overnight. But be sure to moisturize enough and not use too often as it will dry out the surrounding skin.
Rachelle J.
This drying lotion works so well for my occasional pimples! I even add a little during the day under my makeup. Don't forget to NOT shake it!!
danni m.
The only think that dries my spots out and reduces the size over night! My holy grail! You only need the smallest amount for it to work wonders
Larsa M.
Best product out it gets rid of pimple and any blemishes it doesn't burn your face and overnight it removes the pimple. OMGGGGG to die forrr.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?