BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Naima 🐹.
This drys out the pimple and kind of suffocates it but in a nice way and it disappears.. I LOVE IT! Also it smells amazing.. xD
Najla O.
Sherwood Park
The only thing I use when I have a breakout. It's my tried and true acne cure. Gentle enough to use till the spot disappears.
Jenny D.
Aalesund Place, Peterhead
I was so hopeful for the product as it is so hyped up but it doesn't appear to do a lot and seems to break me out even more.
rebecca c.
Sandy, Sandy
Disappointed, doesn't dry my spots seems to make them worse . Might just be my skin but it just doesn't help in the slightest
Jess T.
Love this! Works super well and is priced reasonably. I found that over use can be a bit drying so only used when necessary.
shaima a.
amman,Abu alanda
I want to try this product because I suffer from pimples that sudddenly appear on my face in occasions and they stay for long
Leighann D.
fife, fife
excellent for drying up the pesky spots before they ruin your day, if its good enough for kylie jenner its good enough for us
anisah s.
bandar seri begawan
the drying lotionis fast acting and i really love this product. its really effective for me and i recommend guys to buy this
Christina K.
Toronto
Life saver for spots!! Works miracles, dries blemishes out and leaves spots noticeably smaller, if not gone the next morning
Georgie F.
Largs, North Ayrshire
This product is great it really helps dry out any spots you have, i just apply with a cotton bud and leave it on over night.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?