BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Louise K.
London , Middlesex
I liked the idea of this but unfortunately this didn't have any visible effect on any spots I applied this on.
Chloe
I give this a 5 star it get ride of all my spots and the sensation at the start is so nice and smell is so nice
Jessica H.
Brigden , ON
Really helps get rid of acne. I put it on before bed and the next morning it's half the size and much less red.
Brittany S.
Merritt, BC
Always put this on when I have a breakout. Clears up my skin in just one day. I find this to be super effective
bethany a.
Works like an absolute charm! A little dab on the spot and it's gone the next day. Even friends swear by it.
Claire S.
Holy grail spot fighter on my third bottle of this stuff and could not live without it! Reccomend to anyone.
Amy H.
london
It does what it says, it really drys out those pesky spots! My go to product when I get those annoying spots,
Kayleigh I.
Raigmore , Inverness
Amazing ! It flattens and dries out spots over night ! It works incredibly quick ! Would recommend to anyone
Jila H.
Kronberg im Taunus
Absolutely loooove this product!! I've repurchased this so so many times! Best stuff to handle spots quickly!
Farhath I.
Al Farwaniya, Kuwait
BEST ACNE SPOT TREATMENT! Clears out and dried out the acne and gives a blemish free skin! Love the product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?