BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
The miracle lotion to get rid of a pimple fast! I have seen dramatic results with using this at night .By the next morning most of the redness from the worst blemish is gone, and the pimple is almost completely dried out and unnoticeable. Let it settle if the bottle mixes, then take a cotton swab and dip it straight in and out then apply!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
Magic pimple eraser!! If you have a pimple dip your qtip straight into the bottle (DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT!!!! SHAKE THE BOTTLE AT ALL) Through the alcohol and into the pink liquid and pull straight out and dab it onto any pimples you have and leave it. I suggest at nighttime or when your not going in public because it leaves a pink spot where you apply it. It dries out the pimple and you may need to do it for a couple days but it does work and leaves no scar.
Catherine G.
I saw several people recommend this product for acne, and decided to buy it because I was desperate to remove it. I really did not like it so much, I did not see it make any changes or dry my acne. I guess for some people it works and for others it does not. My brother used it and helped him a lot with his treatment for acne, but for me it did not do anything. I do not recommend it, but it's weird because for other people do work. Maybe I use it in a wrong way
Sahar R.
If I ever need my acne spots gone or if I feel them coming, I immediately put this on before bed! I hear some people leave it on for 30 mins then continue to do their makeup, honestly that's not a bright idea.
Apply this overnight on area specific sites and sleep with it! My spots heal either overnight or on it's second application. Everything is noticeably reduced. It's also pretty cheap for the amount of super powers packed into it!

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
This drying lotion is very gentle on my skin. I use this at night before I go to bed and sometimes when I have nothing to do I'll wear it during the day around my house. It doesn't dry out my skin and leave dry patches. It doesn't 100% get rid of pimples but it definitely diminishes the redness and size of them. One downside is it smells absolutely horrendous. I will repurchase when I run out of this one, which will be a while because a little goes a long way.
Katie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is great as a quick overnight spot treatment. I have found that it really helps with redness and inflammation, but as the name says it is quite drying. I have used this my own acne and on my husbands as well with excellent results each time. Despite the apparent priciness of the product, I anticipate that this bottle will last a very long time because each application uses such a small amount. When I do run out eventually, I will definitely be purchasing it again.
jakie R.
Houston , TX
After my finally trying this product, I had to leave a review to help other people in my position with acne I use a lot of products and they don't want to dry my pimples the second I use this i put this for my spot treatment it makes such a big difference it removes my pimple on a quick instant it makes my skin clear and it's worth every penny I love products that work and are effective like this one if you struggling with acne this is the thing for you
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
First of all, this smells absolutely terrible! I really didn't see a huge difference and it only dried out my skin. I decided to purchase after watching Jaclyn Hill speak about this product. She has dry skin, pretty clear while I have oily skin prone to hormonal breakouts. I think this can work well for mature skin (although mine technically is), but it's a drying lotion, and it's just that.. drying! Not to mention, the hubs hated smelling this on me (I hated the smell, too).
Leonardo C.
I would give it 5 stars only because the bottle is too small I think and it should be bigger I don't know I guess it me, but It actually works. I saw that Kylie uses it and I love it too. The smell is kinda weird to me every time I put it on. Also I go to sleep with it. One think is important don't shake it.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Let me tell you....don't be fooled by the smell. I opened this up and the smell hit me, I was doubtful, but after reading so many positive reviews I sucked it up and dabbed this on every single one of my pimples then went to sleep. When I woke up and cleaned it off, I was amazed! They all shrunk a remarkable amount. This is a person with acne dream.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?