BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Stephanie M.
Sterling
I borrowed this from a friend when I had the worst pimple ever and the pimple was literally gone the next day after using this. Had to buy my own right away, this product is seriously amazing.
Hopee G.
It helped reduce my acne a lot, it was very quick and was never a super long process to get rid of. It was a quick and easy fix for all of my blemishes that I had been struggling with
Angela K.
Burtonsville
I never used this product until last year of November, but it has helped me so much with my acne and it even comes in a simple package. It could be a lil harsh for sensitive skin but it really aids in reducing my acne. I will definitely buy this again.
Ashley P.
Appleton
This product really helps treat acne spots. I put it on overnight and by morning, it helps improve the size and look of the pimple. It's easy to use and it's a great value. I'm on my second bottle already and will continue to purchase it in the future.
Alyssia S.
houston
HOLY GRAIL GO-TO! This is a constant in my routines. I use it on more-than-normal oily parts of my face at night and the next day I’m drastically less shiny under makeup. Love this.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I LOVE this stuff!! I literally just used it last night and I am so impressed with the results! I had two rather good size pimples on my face. I put some of the drying lotion on and went to bed. When I woke up, both pimples were reduced by more than 50%! I am amazed! I'm so glad I purchased this item!
Abby Z.
Twinsburg, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
So the drying lotion wasn’t my favorite Mario Badescu product. I found it to be drying, but not pimple killing. I wouldn’t buy it again but it works if I don’t have anything else!
Courtney J.
First and foremost, for anyone dealing with “adult acne”/hormonal breakouts this product is absolutely amazing. After deciding to take a break from birth control, which I’d been on since I was 15 for cycle-related complications, my skin went through a purging phase, resulting in horribly painful “blind” flare ups on my chin. Prior to starting my birth control regimen,  I’d never suffered from acne, so as you can imagine, I was rather devastated when I started routinely getting these painful flare-ups.  I honestly think i tried every product under the sun to get rid of pesky hormonal flare-ups with little to no success until I discovered this product. Although it has a rather strong smell, it seriously works so well for “blind” pimples! Would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from adult/hormonal acne!
Alissa S.
BOSTON, MA
This is my new favorite product. I was at first skeptical of this since it is relatively cheap compared to other skincare products, but I decided to give it a try after reading other positive reviews. After you wash your face, you apply this product using a Q-tip. You have to be careful not to shake the contents, but the pink sediment at the bottom is what will be needed to be applied to your breakouts. I applied this onto active acne and woke up the next morning with noticeably smaller breakouts. I did notice that it will extract other inactive acne that might be under the skin, so you might notice a few more pimples than normal, but this should go away once your pores have been cleared. Be sure to use an oil-free face moisturizer after since this is drying lotion and when your skin is dry, you produce more oil, thus causing more breakouts. For best results, I pair this with Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rose Water, Herbs, and Aloe.
Mikayla E.
Saukville
This drying lotion is my go to for any pimples that pop up on my face out of no where. I love how it feels on my skin like it is really cleaning the affected area, I usually wear it before bed and it does wonders it truly does shrink the pimple in a few hours and that is why I love this product so much. Disclaimer: this does make my skin a bit more dry so I make sure to put on a moisturizer the next day.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?