BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Angelina b.
Be careful when using this product as it has a pugent smell. It is however effect in removing blemishes if you catch them early enough.
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
I used this drying solution and it didn’t really work for me to be honest. Also it’s not way too expensive for the tiny bottle as well
Rafa Y.
This drying lotion is amazing! I apply before I go bed and when I wake up it's so much better. It's so easy to use and very efficient.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, DC
I put this on before bed if I have any fresh pimples! This dries them out for the morning and works wonders :) love this drying lotion!
Anya S.
Newbridge
This is my lifesaver it is amazing. I put this on any of my spots and by the morning it's gone. I feel like it's an absolute miricle
Eleonora B.
Strambino
this quite good,It does job,but it didn't always work for me. I must say this quite expensive for its size but i think it's worth it.
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , QC
This stuff is amazing!! It dries up pimples very fast. I've been using this for a very long time and always end up purchasing again.
Ane S.
This literally made my pimples about 50% smaller over night! I always sweared by something kalled basiron But this is a game changer.
Holly C.
Stafford
Absolutely amazing product! My go-to when one of them pesky spots appear on my face, this makes them disappear pretty much overnight!
Chrisoula T.
Piraeus,Greece
Running out of it but it lasted SO long (about 5 months). It got rid of my breakouts and it is honestly my favorite acne product yet.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?