BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Karine V.
This is the bomb.com !! Although it is very drying, it works really well for break outs if you catch it when it's starting.
Oda A.
I love it!! It my go to acne treatment. And I can use it under foundation when I have an activ pimple. It worth the money!
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Un producto muy bueno recomwndable usar no te arrepentiras yo lo uso y me encanta por eso lo recomidndo porque es muy bueno
Sofia H.
San Diego, CA
It has honestly been such a blessing for my skin because it doesn't dry you out and it still gets rid of the imperfections
Kelly M.
Toronto, NC
Takes care of blemishes overnight. Also, don't leave any acne scars. It's truly an amazing product that I can't go without!
Roisin D.
Dublin
I heard this product was so good! A little bit pricey though and it's so small!! I would love if I got to try this out :))
Yamileth A.
Nogalea sonora
Es magnifica😍😍😍 es un producto increíble.
Sorprende el acado ✨✨✨ ami me a servido de mucho lo recomiendo por eso le doy 5 ✨
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Omg necesito esto en mi vida!! Ya que tengo acné y esto automáticamente seca las espinillas e visto maravilla del producto
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Ilse E.
Minneapolis , MN
Does the job, a little drying and the smell is kind of strong but other than that it's good and the price is reasonable!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?