BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
shaima a.
amman,Abu alanda
I want to try this product because I suffer from pimples that sudddenly appear on my face in occasions and they stay for long
Jess T.
Love this! Works super well and is priced reasonably. I found that over use can be a bit drying so only used when necessary.
Dana B.
Maple, SD
Dries out my pimples but it doesn't always work. Its a hit and miss. But when you got a big pimple, anything is worth a try.
anisah s.
bandar seri begawan
the drying lotionis fast acting and i really love this product. its really effective for me and i recommend guys to buy this
Georgie F.
Largs, North Ayrshire
This product is great it really helps dry out any spots you have, i just apply with a cotton bud and leave it on over night.
Kelisha G.
This is my holy grail whenever I have a spot. Leave it on over night by the morning if it's not gone it's visibly smaller!!
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Un producto muy bueno recomwndable usar no te arrepentiras yo lo uso y me encanta por eso lo recomidndo porque es muy bueno
Karine V.
This is the bomb.com !! Although it is very drying, it works really well for break outs if you catch it when it's starting.
Roisin D.
Dublin
I heard this product was so good! A little bit pricey though and it's so small!! I would love if I got to try this out :))
Sofia H.
San Diego, CA
It has honestly been such a blessing for my skin because it doesn't dry you out and it still gets rid of the imperfections
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?