BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
member-c886edd7b
nottinghamshire , worksop
love this product for spots, find it drys them out super quick- definitely exceeded my expectations, would definitely recommend x
Jaemie S.
Vancouver, BC
Bought this spot treatment but it literally does nothing. I would say it is comparable to putting tooth paste on your blemishes.
Julia S.
Saskatoon
This is a pretty good product. It doesn’t necessarily make the acne disappear in one night but after two or so it’s almost gone!
Catherine S.
Limoges, ON
This stuff is a miracle for pimples. I've recently discovered it and it's the only thing that has cleared up a pimple overnight.
Drys out the problem really well however it lost a star from me because it is super drying and chalky and can sting when applied.
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Cheshire
Amazing for boil like spots that haven’t come to a head. Reduces size and redness. Perfect! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Lauren B.
Glasgow
Great to dry up spots for the weekend. However be careful with the packaging as I dropped mines and sadly need to buy a new one.
Chamtei R.
Aizawl,Mizoram,India
When you wake up in the morning and see a pimple pop on your face this is the best emergency product...works really really great
Neema A.
great for cyst and white heads. this help clear my skin over night however it is drying on the skin but a little goes a long way
Desiree D.
Beaver Bank, NS
I absolutely love this product. It clears up my acne spots in such a short amount of time. I just wish I could find it in Canada.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?