BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Holly C.
Stafford
Absolutely amazing product! My go-to when one of them pesky spots appear on my face, this makes them disappear pretty much overnight!
Tessa L.
It's not the best product, but probably not the worst either. Expensive for what it is. Would not repurchase or recommend to others.
Eleonora B.
Strambino
this quite good,It does job,but it didn't always work for me. I must say this quite expensive for its size but i think it's worth it.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This product was good at first but then my acne prone skin got used to it and it stopped drying out my blemishes as it's supposed to
Sabrina K.
LaSalle , MI
This stuff is amazing!! It dries up pimples very fast. I've been using this for a very long time and always end up purchasing again.
Chrisoula T.
Piraeus,Greece
Running out of it but it lasted SO long (about 5 months). It got rid of my breakouts and it is honestly my favorite acne product yet.
Ane S.
This literally made my pimples about 50% smaller over night! I always sweared by something kalled basiron But this is a game changer.
Elizabeth B.
This is okay, but for me personally doesn’t work or hardly works, however it does wonders for others so best if you try it yourself
Ani s.
Vancouver , BC
I am a very nice of a new one of the easiest way is the song called give me the most part I have a question of how the my everyday
Valeria A.
Ok, this thing is the best thing when it comes to acne treatments.

It has really helped me out with my acne issues, so I'm happy!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?