BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Gabby S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely adore this product. I've been using it for two months now and it is truly a lifesaver. I suffer from persistent acne and lots of white heads. I dab this in an existing or forming whitehead and it dramatically reduces the lifespan and size of the whitehead. It can burn so be careful when applying it and a little goes a very long way. Strong scent but that's sulfur for you. Overall this product is a must have for anyone who suffers from white heads.
Sahar R.
If I ever need my acne spots gone or if I feel them coming, I immediately put this on before bed! I hear some people leave it on for 30 mins then continue to do their makeup, honestly that's not a bright idea.
Apply this overnight on area specific sites and sleep with it! My spots heal either overnight or on it's second application. Everything is noticeably reduced. It's also pretty cheap for the amount of super powers packed into it!

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
This drying lotion is very gentle on my skin. I use this at night before I go to bed and sometimes when I have nothing to do I'll wear it during the day around my house. It doesn't dry out my skin and leave dry patches. It doesn't 100% get rid of pimples but it definitely diminishes the redness and size of them. One downside is it smells absolutely horrendous. I will repurchase when I run out of this one, which will be a while because a little goes a long way.
Catherine G.
I saw several people recommend this product for acne, and decided to buy it because I was desperate to remove it. I really did not like it so much, I did not see it make any changes or dry my acne. I guess for some people it works and for others it does not. My brother used it and helped him a lot with his treatment for acne, but for me it did not do anything. I do not recommend it, but it's weird because for other people do work. Maybe I use it in a wrong way
jakie R.
Houston , TX
After my finally trying this product, I had to leave a review to help other people in my position with acne I use a lot of products and they don't want to dry my pimples the second I use this i put this for my spot treatment it makes such a big difference it removes my pimple on a quick instant it makes my skin clear and it's worth every penny I love products that work and are effective like this one if you struggling with acne this is the thing for you
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I won't say this product is magic. I expected to go to sleep and wake up with my blemish gone, and it didn't really look different. It does take a couple days, which is not what most people say. I have pretty clear skin, but when I get one it's usually big and red, I will use this and it will be gone quicker than if I didn't.
Danielle M.
Hoboken
I swear by this Mario Badescu drying cream and on numerous occasions it has been my saving grace! It is definitely a staple to my facial essential kit and I never go without it. The best part about this product is how quickly it can shrink pimples! I put it on before bed and by morning my zit is usually totally gone or has significantly shrunken! Its perfect for that last minute emergency fix and I highly recommend giving this little magic potion a try ;)
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
First of all, this smells absolutely terrible! I really didn't see a huge difference and it only dried out my skin. I decided to purchase after watching Jaclyn Hill speak about this product. She has dry skin, pretty clear while I have oily skin prone to hormonal breakouts. I think this can work well for mature skin (although mine technically is), but it's a drying lotion, and it's just that.. drying! Not to mention, the hubs hated smelling this on me (I hated the smell, too).
Samantha H.
This is gold for my skin specially when I get breakouts! This helps me get rid of my breakouts so fast I love this, when I have a pimple or feel like I'm getting one I dab a little on the area and the next day it's almost gone I love this it's a must have!!
Jordan D.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This is a simple product that does what it says its going to do. I always put this on at night and if my blemishes weren't gone by the morning, they were substantially smaller and calmed. You also can't beat the price at $17 and it will last for a super long time. I don't recommend buying in the glass bottle though. I originally bought the glass bottle and accidentally dropped it. I really loved the product though and bought it again in the plastic bottle.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?