BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
This is like magic, you just put one dot if the powder where you have or think you are going to have a really bad pimple and the next day it's dry.
Sharni H.
PEREGIAN SPRINGS
I occasionally suffer from severe hormonal acne, and this product is a life saver! It is a little fiddly to use, but so worth it! Really affordable too.
Holly W.
SO GOOD! The only thing is is that it doesn't work overnight for myself, it takes a few nights but it definitely minimises overnight, works like a dream
Naila M.
I love this product so much! This is a great quick fix for small/new pimples/acne. It's been working really well for me and I would highly recommend it.
Jade W.
Chatham, Kent
Okay I don’t know if I’m just using this wrong but it’s doing nothing for me. Am I supposed to stop doing my normal skincare routine when applying this?
Tzipporah S.
Monsey, NY
Mario Badescu's best selling product! I have seen amazing results from this drying lotion. Doesnt smell bad and gets rid of zits without leaving scars!
Amanda G.
I usually put this on my spots before bed (or anything that looks like it could be a spot in the morning) and it does prevent them from becoming worse.
jenn R.
Windsor, ON
Just bought this from Ulta a little more than a week ago. I've been constantly using it on my breakouts and it doesn't seem to be doing all that much.
member-14cd8
It worked very well to dry out my spots it took a few days to do get tid of it but im pretty happy about it. Also it looked nice and was easy to apply
Shi V.
very nice product .i have us this many times and looking for mr .its soo ggod and not harmful to the skin makes youe skin glowyyyyyyyyy. just luved it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?