BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Thaiba A.
I love this product as it does what it says and I love that!! The packaging is so cute and small however has everything   you need to know about it!
Prarthna C.
Mumbai
FRIKIN FAV SKINCARE PRODUCT EVER! you have to buy this. clears pimples and blemishes like in one. if you want to spend money on something it this.
Scott K.
eastbourne
Only use this product if I have a big spot coming through under the skin or on a little pimple and always reduces the size or completely banishes!
Aoife D.
Great product. Stings a little when first applied but I like this feeling with products I use for blemishes as I feel that's them really working.
Zoe S.
lundin links , leven
the best thing i have used to clear up spots will buy again and again! easy to order online or pick up in stores couldn't rave about this anymore
Naomi M.
Stoke On Trent
The mario badescu drying lotion is very good for getting rid of spots. I have a lot of spots myself and this really helped to just clear them up.
Chloe M.
Absolutely amazing, this works wonders on reducing the size and apperance of spots, it works legit overnight! Worth the price and lasts for ages
Davina W.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion It had an amazing result, worked brilliantly with my skin and helped brilliantly when clearing spots.
Veronica l.
This is my absolute favourite . just quick dap on the spot and clears it pretty quick. I only get occasional spot so this is a great product .
Rachelle J.
This drying lotion works so well for my occasional pimples! I even add a little during the day under my makeup. Don't forget to NOT shake it!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?