BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Niquita H.
Bolton
Love this stuff, works well on drying up spots i just struggle as you get near the end you can't get the product out. I bought mine from beauty bay.
Marie M.
ANTRIM
I was really excited to get this product and try it. I have been trying it now for nearly a year and it dosent work for me sk im disapointed in that
Ileana A.
Bergamo
Adoro questo prodotto lo metti la sera prima di mangiare e lo tengo tutta la notte e il mattino successivo il brufolo è diminuito, ovviamente alcune volte ci mette un po' di più ma è normale, ma in generale è un prodotto che consiglierei anche per chi ha la pelle sensibile perchè non la irrita
Sophie A.
Scotland
Works very well when cleaning up spots, does nip a little bit when used on sensitive skin. Does leave a dry spot on skin also, would still recommend.
Amy W.
This product is good apply before you go to bed for about 3 nights in a row and your pimple will be reduced in size by a significant amount or gone.
Milimar L.
Caracas
El mejor producto para eliminar esas molestas postulas que aparecen de vez en cuando en nuestro rostro. No es agresivo la aplicación. Buen producto.
Paola R.
This is my go-to acne treatment. I apply it with a cotton swab in my problem areas and tje next day it's almost gone. It's truly a miracle worker!
Thaiba A.
I love this product as it does what it says and I love that!! The packaging is so cute and small however has everything   you need to know about it!
Jill W.
Edmonton
Best spot treatment ever! Put a little dab on overnight and the spot is significantly smaller in the morning. I love the price of this stuff, too!
Sophie T.
leicester
I wouldnt say it dries spots out straight away and gets rid of them; but it helps to keep them at bay and stop them breaking out into a white head
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?