BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Shi V.
very nice product .i have us this many times and looking for mr .its soo ggod and not harmful to the skin makes youe skin glowyyyyyyyyy. just luved it
Cara J.
Melbourne
Doesn't seem to do much for large, cystic pimples but for smaller pimples or even blackheads and oily areas it does a good job. Reasonably priced too.
jennifer l.
I don’t like this drying treatment. It doesn’t work for me, it does nothing to my pimples and leaves my skin dry. It has a strong smell and it flakes.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I honestly feel like this product is over hyped for nothing. It doesn’t do anything to my skin. Tea tree oil definitely works better for my blemishes.
Amanda G.
I usually put this on my spots before bed (or anything that looks like it could be a spot in the morning) and it does prevent them from becoming worse.
Kelsi M.
Love this product, it is the best for clearing spots. I put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up the spots are gone. It's sooo worth the money
member-14cd8
It worked very well to dry out my spots it took a few days to do get tid of it but im pretty happy about it. Also it looked nice and was easy to apply
Aine P.
NEWRY, DOWN
Love this stuff just finished my second bottle. This is great for drying out spots overnight. I swear my spots even look less red. This is a must have.
Lily F.
This is good at reducing spots however, there are definitely better things for cheaper! I got Duac from my Drs, and it's amazing (and half the price!)
Zoe A.
Sydney
MARIO BADESCU you've done it again! Incredibly impressed with this products formula and the packaging was outstanding! IN LOVE! Bye bye zits...
Zoe x
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?