BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Somalie C.
This is my holy grail solution for acne. Every now and then when I've been stressing out too much or not eating the healthiest food, I get random pimples. This product is what I tend to reach for because it works. It's as simple as taking a cotton swab, dipping it into the pink stuff at the bottom, then applying it to wherever I am breaking out. It then dries out the pimple and it actually works over night for me. This is an amazing product that can be purchased at Ulta.
Paulina W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This will work on some people, and it won't work on others.. It really depends on what type of acne you have and when in the process of a pimple attack, you apply it... If you can't help yourself, and you pop a pimple... DO NOT put this on top of the wounded area... It will delay your healing process because the area needs oxygen to heal, and this product will block access to the air. It might be tempting because this will act as a bandage but the scar will stay longer.
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
HARD PASS. Nope nope nope. I love Mario Bedescu products... especially the seaweed cleanser. I have oily/combo skin, and I heard about this from someone who has dry/combo skin and I figured it would be fine since they had luck with it. NOPE. My skin was pissed. Like got way redder and broke out even worse. I tried it in a couple different spots on different days, and it was so bad. Not to mention it smells terrible. I had to give it to a coworker that it does work for.
roxanne r.
atlanta
I heard a lot of mixed reviews on this item prior to my purchase. I purchased it to give it a try and have my opinion on it. So, I would suggest this item if you are trying to "dry" out a zit for it to shrink in size. However, it is not your typical acne treatment, it can be used sparingly but don't expect to wake up in the morning and for it to be gone. Just expect shrinkage, for my random breakouts I use this before bed and in the morning I see a little difference.
Kelly L.
Wylie, TX
This didnt do much to help my pimples. I used this as a spot treatment every night and it just dried on my skin and made it feel tight on areas i applied them. But none of my pimples shrunk in size the next morning or even two mornings after. It just felt dry and was even harder to conceal with makeup. The packaging was sort of a downer for me too, because of hygiene purposes i would constantly switch out q-tips each time i wanted to dip it into the product and sometimes it just got messy.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I love this stuff! Anytime I feel a zit coming on I will put this on right before bed! I more often than not wake up with it gone or at least ready for me to get on my own (easily!) I definitely recommend this to my other acne prone people out there.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
This dried out not only the pimples where I applied it, but my entire face. I now prefer to use baking soda paste (baking soda mixed with water) to spot treat, it works just as well if not better than drying lotion. My skin reacted poorly to the excessive dryness this lotion caused and produced more oil to offset it, which just exacerbated the issue I had been trying to fix in the first place. I typically like Mario Badescu products, but this one just wasn't for me.
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA
I do believe this product really works. I use it as a spot treatment and place a small dollop on pimples before I go to bed. When I wake up, the areas almost always appear much smaller and it is also great at removing redness. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I can't stand the smell of this stuff, oh well.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
I saw this on Kylie Jenner's snapchat and had to try it. I am so glad I did! I immediately went to Ulta and purchased. I love this product. It dries out zits overnight and after my morning facewash routine, the treated zit is barely noticeable!! I was shocked. I have tried multiple spot clearing products with no positive outcomes. This one takes the cake for sure! I would highly recommend. Just be sure to NOT shake the product and store it somewhere where it will not fall over. I made the mistake of putting it in my skin care drawer I open frequently and it was mixed. I let it sit out on my beauty counter and by that evening it was back to how it was originally.
Janet M.
Portsmouth , VA
This drying lotion is very gentle on my skin. I use this at night before I go to bed and sometimes when I have nothing to do I'll wear it during the day around my house. It doesn't dry out my skin and leave dry patches. It doesn't 100% get rid of pimples but it definitely diminishes the redness and size of them. One downside is it smells absolutely horrendous. I will repurchase when I run out of this one, which will be a while because a little goes a long way.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?