BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Libby G.
This product works but I found that it sometimes makes my spots bigger and I have to use it a couple of times to get rid of them. Overall, I find it works okay.
Jen M.
Gold Coast
I love how easy and simple this is to use, I see results overnight. Only drawback is the formula is hard to travel with but not a huge deal if you let it settle
Gemma R.
Insane stuff, smells strong but by god does it work!? It’s amazing! Never tried anything like it and it’s so easy to use, not cheap but well worth the price tag
Dylan M.
Toronto
Ive gone through two bottles of this stuff. It lasts forever , thats just how much I use it. I’ve even had boyfriends that like to use it! Its just that good.
Megan H.
Wath upon dearne, Rotherham
Really good at drying up under the skin spots or any spots really, but keep applying when it has scanned to really dry them up, takes a few days but worth it!
Amy S.
Stanley, Durham
This is a miracle in a bottle I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning the 'lovely visiter' that I had popping up on my face has gone down drematicly.
Jodie P.
Tallaght , Dublin
One of my favourite products if you don't have this product go out and buy it you will not be disappointed, I've recommended it to all my friends and family !
Leah E.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Amazing treatment that works miracles over night, small spots that appear over night are gone within days! Would defiantly recommend for fast acting treatment.
Keeley D.
I can never get enough of this product. Works so amazingly on any white heads and bumps that pop up on my face. I recommend it to everyone and it lasts SO long
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
I just the smell of it. I kinda don’t think this lotion worlds for me. But i think they did a great thing to do a plastic bottle as it won’t break if u drop it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?