BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Gemma R.
Insane stuff, smells strong but by god does it work!? It’s amazing! Never tried anything like it and it’s so easy to use, not cheap but well worth the price tag
Jen M.
Gold Coast
I love how easy and simple this is to use, I see results overnight. Only drawback is the formula is hard to travel with but not a huge deal if you let it settle
Aliesha D.
Manchester
Drying lotion does work, it dries out the blemish but you have to be careful as too much can dry your skin out, very easy to use although a very strange concept
Ashley H.
Edmonton, AB
BEST drying lotion for the cost. Equivalent to EridiKate, but cheaper! Bottle will last you 1 year +++ if you remember to use a new q-tip with each application.
Libby G.
This product works but I found that it sometimes makes my spots bigger and I have to use it a couple of times to get rid of them. Overall, I find it works okay.
Dylan M.
Toronto
Ive gone through two bottles of this stuff. It lasts forever , thats just how much I use it. I’ve even had boyfriends that like to use it! Its just that good.
Amy S.
Stanley, Durham
This is a miracle in a bottle I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning the 'lovely visiter' that I had popping up on my face has gone down drematicly.
Jodie P.
Tallaght , Dublin
One of my favourite products if you don't have this product go out and buy it you will not be disappointed, I've recommended it to all my friends and family !
Megan H.
Wath upon dearne, Rotherham
Really good at drying up under the skin spots or any spots really, but keep applying when it has scanned to really dry them up, takes a few days but worth it!
Keeley D.
I can never get enough of this product. Works so amazingly on any white heads and bumps that pop up on my face. I recommend it to everyone and it lasts SO long
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?