BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Claire M.
I get bad whiteheads that can be very painful. This product helps to dry up the pimple and is easy to use and stays on overnight unlike other spot treatments I've used which were messy
Alanna M.
I prefer the Kate Somerville version . Both work well but this one tends to flake off as soon as it's dry. The Kate Somerville is usually still on once I wake in the morning.
Yağmur S.
Istanbul
I heard that this product are used by Kylie Jenner . I wondered it so i bought . I love it because it works on acnes very fastly and make them less red and minimize .
Eva W.
This completely dried up my pimples overnight. It doesn't over dry the rest of my skin and it doesn't sting! It completely changed my skin for the better and I have really bad acne!
Ornella M.
Longueuil, QC
Best pimple zapper! Yes it smells funny and yes you look like a fool with those pink spots but it really works! In the morning my pimples are smaller and less visible. Amazing product
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Ugh, I was so excited for this because everyone raves over it. But, I found that when I put it on a spot coming in, that it didn't really do anything and when I slept in it, it just came off of my skin onto my pillow, so how effective can it really be? Won't purchase again.
Natalia M.
Es el mejor producto que he probado para deshacerse de las imperfecciones, al día siguiente ya desaparece además de que es algo accesible. Vale muchooo la pena ❤
Bianca P.
San Juan
This is the best spot treatment I have ever tried. It works miracles also love that the color is pink. never shake this bottle plzzz. But defenetly buy it
Karely R.
Calexico, CA
A good spot treatment for big pimples, it dries them out and help them heal. You can only use it while you're home because it leaves a pink mask over the pimple
Catherine S.
Westmoor, Newcastle upon Tyne
I don't understand the hype about this product. It didn't work any wonders on my skin and after using it regularly it appeared to stop having any affect at all.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?