BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Chloe R.
Magherafelt
This product works wonders on my face. I put it on before I go to bed and let it sit until the next morning, it is usually very effective as it drys up most of my spots. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Tamara G.
Sudbury
Love this product it's amazing and it works wonders on my unwanted friends it's forever gonna be a part of my skincare routine and the price is not bad at all I got mine at ulta :)
Julie M.
Edinburgh , Lothian
There is nothing better to dry up a blemish. It takes a bit of getting used to to use the product in its packaging - there's a pink sediment at the bottom you need to use and get out with a cotton bud, don't shake it! It has a strong sulphur smell. A bottle lasts forever!
Angelica R.
I did really like this product. It wasn't too harsh and i recommended it to my friends. The only thing thats disappointing is that its not sold anywhere in my area.
Egle Z.
Sutton, Surrey
this just works. be careful to only apply it the spot and not the skin around it. The scent is not great but it works. Lasts for ages  as you only need a tin bit.
Nickølas J.
Laval, QC
This is good for the night before you have to go somewhere and you have a bad pimple it dries it out overnight. Don't shake it I has to separate tho. I recommend this for all skin types also.
Şeyma M.
It works like magic. Great for drying out blemishes. It's a bit pricey for this amount of product. It is not that harsh, it does not dry my skin (which is drier thab Saharan Desert) out. I would definitely buy it again.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
¡Una necesidad! Lo compré después de oír a un grupo de personas hablar sobre él, y no defraudó, seguramente matará cualquier espinilla durante la noche (al menos para mí), al día siguiente estaba bien para ir. No se extiende como los demás y se siente como un químico mientras usa la punta q a través de los líquidos.
Gaia M.
Perfect for every type of skin, this has helped me so much with my pimples. You apply it on the spot as soon as you see it and in 2-4 days it completely dissappears
Nazanin K.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
This product is my go to. I use this every time I see a pimple pop out. I apply it with a q-tip each night over my breakout areas and the next day the acne is gone
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?