BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Şeyma M.
It works like magic. Great for drying out blemishes. It's a bit pricey for this amount of product. It is not that harsh, it does not dry my skin (which is drier thab Saharan Desert) out. I would definitely buy it again.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
¡Una necesidad! Lo compré después de oír a un grupo de personas hablar sobre él, y no defraudó, seguramente matará cualquier espinilla durante la noche (al menos para mí), al día siguiente estaba bien para ir. No se extiende como los demás y se siente como un químico mientras usa la punta q a través de los líquidos.
Gaia M.
Perfect for every type of skin, this has helped me so much with my pimples. You apply it on the spot as soon as you see it and in 2-4 days it completely dissappears
Nazanin K.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
This product is my go to. I use this every time I see a pimple pop out. I apply it with a q-tip each night over my breakout areas and the next day the acne is gone
Maddie F.
This product is really good. I apply it every night that I can see pimples starting to rise and by the morning, they've gotten significantly smaller! The smell is really bad but for the result I can look past it.
Cassy C.
Montréal , AZ
This drying lotion is the truth!!!! If you have pimples just apply it on it and boom in 2 days, gone! It doesn't leave any scars on my face so I would say, GO FOR IT
nadin i.
Great for drying pesky pimples and spots. Helps bring pimples to the surface, dries them up pretty quick in around 2-3 days. Does get caught on dry spots and hard to wash off
Julia P.
This product is amazing. It helps you get rid of pimples faster. It does what it says to do. It's really great for you if you have alot of pimples. I recommend it to everybody!
Mary Princess S.
Morkelgrenda 36,1352 kolsås Bærum
Love this drying lotion. I have been using this product over 2 months now. It dry small pimples very quick, however takes longer time to dry larger pimples. It is true lily an amazing product to be honest. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
jean T.
I've heard many YouTubers rave about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion so I had to finally pick it up to try for myself. I felt a red bump on my chin so immediately that night I dapped on the lotion. It is not all that cute as it dries white so can only use it at night time. The next morning the bump got smaller and not any redder. Usually it would get bigger and redder. Totally works!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?