BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Bethany-Rose W.
Dunoon
Absolutely love this stuff! Heaven in a bottle! Put a little dot of this on your spots and say bye bye to them! This dries them out completely overnight and you barely even feel the product on your face!
Alexandra I.
Mississauga, ON
Really feel like this stuff has saved my skin from some pretty bad acne. It works instantly and the next morning the swelling and redness of the pimples have gone down a lot. I swear by this and highly recommend it!!
Iryna F.
Toronto
This is my favorite spot treatment! Pimples are noticeably smaller after using this. Keep in mind to not shake this product, and leave the pink sediment at the bottom!!
Issa R.
It's the best drying lotion. It dries out the pimple in two nights specially if they are big and troubled. It is pricey but it's worthy. It may leave skin a little sensible and it may burn a little.
Jenni T.
london, england
Love it good for the money. Applied with a cotton bud and left over night in the morning noticed a huge difference to the appearance of spots. Harsh so wouldn't recommend using in everyday routine
Amy G.
This is not my favourite spot treatment, many people says it completely gets rid of their spots by morning, but for me, it just leaves a spot that is dry. I don't understand all the hype about this.
Natasha C.
This is my absolute favourite acne product. It is perfect for quickly reducing pimples, whiteheads, and other impurities. I highly recommend this product if you struggle with mild to severe acne.
Trang M.
Amazing product to treat any pimples or zits! A cult favorite for a reason! If you are hesitant to try the product, go onto the Mario Badescu website and order a sample. Packaging is pretty basic but the products are amazing!
One of the best products I have ever used for clearing up acne scars and fresh spots! I had seen tones of reviews online and was sceptical to try it and I’m so glad I did! I will 100% repurchase
Yosr T.
this thing is miracal , it cleard all my skin catastrophe .. i can't never leave it or stop using it .. i advice every girl or even a boy to use it specialy for those who have skin problems like i used to . TOP , my favorite
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?