BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Mila A.
San Diego, CA
I love that my pimples disappear overtime, the price is great for the quantity and applications of the product. It defanetely met my expectation, it's a really good value, and I already used two bottles of it
Ellis S.
Clifton road , Aberdeen
This product does a good job of drying spots but it doesn't get rid of them any faster for me than if I just left them alone. I feel like it may just be calamine lotion in a fancy bottle. A bit disappointing
Jasmin S.
Lydney , Gloucestershire
Great product, dries up pimples within ten minutes. Put it on before I go to bed or straight after cleaning my skin. Strong smell but you adjust to it pretty quickly. The packaging is really simple and cute
skyes C.
this works perfect for me whenever i stupidly give into my urge and squeeze my pimple! i like to spot treat my pimple and leave this on overnight, in the morning my pimple is completely drained and i wash it off before applying moisturiser :)
Alisha L.
A lot of people claim this can clear a pimple overnight, for me however it takes a few days to completely disappear, this product is also very strong and can kind of sting your eyes. I have mixed feelings about the product but I don't know if I'd buy it again
Genevieve S.
Melbourne
Awesome product. Within 2-4 days any spots are completely gone. Only thing I don't like is that it runs out within about one or two months so I would like to see a bigger bottle. Definitely would buy again.
Molly A.
This is great for drying out spots that I have picked, I normally put it on before bed and it will really improve the texture and look of my skin by the morning, great product and will definitely be repurchasing!
Megan H.
My go to for a trouble spot anywhere on my body. It dries out the spot I want and helps take care of any zit asap. Would recommend it for anyone as a must have for trips or events!
Bethany-Rose W.
Dunoon
Absolutely love this stuff! Heaven in a bottle! Put a little dot of this on your spots and say bye bye to them! This dries them out completely overnight and you barely even feel the product on your face!
Hady C.
Scarborough, MI
This does wonders for my acne! So in love with it! The price is worth every penny! This product does
not disappoint! It clears up my stubborn acne in just a few days! I would definitely buy this again!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?