BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Bridie G.
England
Good stuff in a bottle this does what it says on the tin can be quite harsh as it drys the skin out and smells funny packaging is alright could come in a like a spray bottle so you didn’t have to dip a cotton bud in!
Alexandra J.
Brighton, East Sussex
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE 100% mean that. I wear this pretty much on daily bases and it Works wonders. Gets rid of my spots within seconds and it just does an amazing job! Definitely recommend the product as it is Worth it's price
Ashley C.
Perth
I love this product so damn much! The hype is because it's gold. It literally makes your zit vanish over night (or within two to three uses if it's a harsh one) honestly recommend to everyone with all skin types.
Courtney K.
Dries up my blemishes extremely quick. Love using this overnight to have clear skin in the morning. Wouldn't recommend using this all over the face just on large spots. Wish this product was more readily available.
Fer C.
San Luis Potosí, SLP
I have been using this product a lot time ago, and I really don't feel like it's doing something, I first heard of it from Kylie Jenner, but it just doesn't work on me, so I don't think I would use it again :|
Shannon M.
I lovvvee this product!
As soon as I feel a spot coming I apply this to the area before bed and the next morning it's almost gone.
It was very effective and I wasn't disappointed.
Not bad on your money either.
Mila A.
San Diego, CA
I love that my pimples disappear overtime, the price is great for the quantity and applications of the product. It defanetely met my expectation, it's a really good value, and I already used two bottles of it
Sophie S.
Was sceptical of this product as I am with most skincare specific brands, however this exceeded expectations. I purchased it from BeautyBay, it has plain packaging which I like and I'm a first time user.
skyes C.
this works perfect for me whenever i stupidly give into my urge and squeeze my pimple! i like to spot treat my pimple and leave this on overnight, in the morning my pimple is completely drained and i wash it off before applying moisturiser :)
Alisha L.
A lot of people claim this can clear a pimple overnight, for me however it takes a few days to completely disappear, this product is also very strong and can kind of sting your eyes. I have mixed feelings about the product but I don't know if I'd buy it again
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?