BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emily B.
Beaumont
This product does what it says, I cleanse my face, apply moisturizer, the product on any blemishes and go to sleep. By morning the blemishes are almost completely gone. Honestly I bought this because Kylie Jenner uses this
Cintya S.
la verdad a mi no me salen muchos granos en la cara, pero esto si funciona de maravilla para los pocos granos, lo malo es que se suele infectar muy rapido y tienes que tener extremo cuidado con el producto para que no se mezcle o se infecte y no sirva
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
This is the best fast acting treatment I have found for getting rid of acne blemishes. It reduces the appearance of spots overnight and it smells amazing. The packaging is very sleek and it looks very nice on my vanity.
Alma S.
Halifax
The best spot acne treatment. I use it on inflamed pimples and the redness and size goes down the next morning. If I know I won’t be using a lot of makeup the next few days I’ll use it every night. It will cause dry patches if used every night. So either exfoliate the areas well or use every other night.
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
If you have a breakout - YOU NEED THIS!!!
It works so well for pimples and getting them cleared up super fast! I bought this online and would definitely get it again. It dries up the spot making it clear up really fast
Chloe M.
Castlemilk, Glasgow
I like to put this on any problem areas of my face, it tingles but doesn't hurt, which in my opinion means it's working, I've used this for a total of 3 months now and consider it part of my weekly intense skin routine
Shaede R.
This is amazing for pimples!! Just take a q-tip and dip right in till you hit the pink, then apply straight to the affected area!! Sleep with it on and most blemishes are gone by the next day!! Highly recommend to anyone!
Beth B.
I often suffer from bad skin, I put this magic lotion on before bed and often the next morning it is dry. I find the cost is fair for the quality of the product. I would recommended to people who struggle with spots.
Rosie R.
Ickleford, Hertfordshire
This is my favourite spot treatment that I've used. I love the packaging because you can see how much product you have left. This stuff is extremely effective and you can feel it working. I would definitely buy again.
Bridie G.
England
Good stuff in a bottle this does what it says on the tin can be quite harsh as it drys the skin out and smells funny packaging is alright could come in a like a spray bottle so you didn’t have to dip a cotton bud in!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?