BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alexis B.
Los Angeles
So far it has not done amazing but it's still day 3 ! Definitely NEED qtips when you buy this for the best application! Also it has a REALLLLY strong smell, kind of like caladryl for allergy skin issues!! Hopefully I continue and fine better luck with time!
Maya L.
Mono, ON
I tried this spot treatment and the origins one and I do like the origins one a little bit more just because it does reduce the redness of the pimple a little bit more than this one, but this one is still great for reducing the swelling
Justine N.
Ottawa, ON
Absolutely love this stuff. It gets rid of pimples quick and it seems to last forever. One downside is that it's hard to travel with because you're not supposed to mix the contents but I can get over it - I just wish I could take it everywhere!!
Luvann C.
this product is really good for when you get those pesky pimples that annoy you. it makes those whiteheads come out overnight! it really is worth every penny :) yes i would recommend it to others. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Zoe B.
Twelve acre crescent , ['', '', 'Farnborough ']
Clears up my spots so quickly! The smell is quite over powering but when your having to dry something in guessing that you need something quite strong. Easy to use and barely need any product. Feel like it's going to last me forever!
Baochau T.
Garland, TX
I found out about this product after watching kylie snapchat. I used it on a big red pimple over night and woke up and that monster was gone. it left a red dot on my face but no big pimple anymore.
reemy w.
jeddah
this product is extremely amazing! i have tried so maannny products to help me with me and my sister's acne ,, and this is the only thing that really works! it completely vanishes the acne the next day! grateful for this product !
Taya S.
Brisbane
Doesn't get rid of the pimple straight away it brings it to the surface and makes it ready to be popped (even though you should never pop pimples)
Very expensive for what it is and how much you get but will last you for a life time
Kiran A.
I absolutely love everything about this product. This was my first time using the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, as I saw it have numerous positive reviews on Beauty Bay. I paid £16.00 for the bottle, which I don't mind as I know that this works! I definitely would reccomend this to others.This is the real deal when it comes to tackling those spots.

Follow me on my Instagram: kiranakhtar__
Kayla M.
Dubuque, IA
This product is an ESSENTIAL for ANYONE'S medicine cabinet. I have terrible skin and this stuff has never let me down. Even on my biggest, most painful acne I have been able to put a dab on before bed and physically see and feel a difference when I wake up! After a few days, even the monster sized ones are gone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?