BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
violet G.
This product works wonders. Not suitable for sensitive areas of skin but amazing for bringing blemishes to the surface. You can feel the product working as soon as youve put it on your face. Super fast results when using this product- would use again.
Vivian Y.
Kent
My holy grail for sure. I get anxious when I'm approaching the end of my bottle and I don't have a back up! I've probably purchased around 15 bottles of these in my lifetime! I find that it really does heal and accelerate the healing process for acne
Marta R.
Oporto
Bought this after a lot of people told me it worked and saw tons of videos about it but I was disappointed when I realized it really didn’t do much for me. After more than 3 uses I would still have some of the pimples I was trying to get rid of.
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
While my skin is quite clear for the most part, around my monthly cycle I will get large, painful, red zits and this product does wonders to shrink them! Literally a holy grail for girls like me who break out around their time of the month.
F L E U R V.
Farringdon, Sunderland
Whenever I can feel a spot coming on I take a little bit of the drying lotion and put it on top of all the areas where I have spots etc and over night the lotion literally withdraws the impurity and clears my skin. It’s worked wonders for me.
Leah P.
Telford, Shropshire
ANAZING! Defiantly my holy grail skin care item, totally deserves all the hype you see in the internet! Gets rid of a spot in two days! First it takes the size down and drys the spot out then it magically makes it disappear! Worth every penny! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Sylvia C.
Markham
Same thing as eradikate by kate sommerville at a fraction of the price. Tough on those greasy pimples, price is fair, definitely a promising buy! I've recommend to my friends and have heard only good things. Will repurchase when I run out
Sarah L.
Sydney
Hands down the best thing to use on big lumpy under the skin spots. It kills them within a day and dries them out. Whatever you do, don't shake the drying lotion - instead just dip a q tip down into the pink part and leave it on the spot.
Kinza Q.
Jeddah
This product probably doesn’t need a review but here I am 😬😬
I bought it online seeing beauty bloggers raving about it
Though I dont have much acne but as soon I get any acne I use this over night and boom 💥 the acne is diffused 😍
It’s one amazing product
Charlie R.
Grays, Essex
Absolutely love this product. If you feel a spot under the surface of our skin, then put this on and over night it will reduce. It is really gentle and doesn't hurt at all. Definitely will buy again - would love a bigger bottle next time.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?