BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
violet G.
This product works wonders. Not suitable for sensitive areas of skin but amazing for bringing blemishes to the surface. You can feel the product working as soon as youve put it on your face. Super fast results when using this product- would use again.
Daisy S.
By far the most amazing spot treatment i have used. I place a small amount onto spots before i go to bed and wake up with the redness practically gone! Brought from Beauty bay, shipping was fast and easy! No need to hunt for any more spot treatments!
Sara G.
I liked it, this product really works for drying pimples. I dont have acne but every now and then I get a pimple and this does help a lot whit that. I have used it several times. the little botle lasts a long time. I would buy this again too. I have combo skin
Marta R.
Oporto
Bought this after a lot of people told me it worked and saw tons of videos about it but I was disappointed when I realized it really didn’t do much for me. After more than 3 uses I would still have some of the pimples I was trying to get rid of.
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
While my skin is quite clear for the most part, around my monthly cycle I will get large, painful, red zits and this product does wonders to shrink them! Literally a holy grail for girls like me who break out around their time of the month.
F L E U R V.
Farringdon, Sunderland
Whenever I can feel a spot coming on I take a little bit of the drying lotion and put it on top of all the areas where I have spots etc and over night the lotion literally withdraws the impurity and clears my skin. It’s worked wonders for me.
Leah P.
Telford, Shropshire
ANAZING! Defiantly my holy grail skin care item, totally deserves all the hype you see in the internet! Gets rid of a spot in two days! First it takes the size down and drys the spot out then it magically makes it disappear! Worth every penny! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Alexis B.
Los Angeles
So far it has not done amazing but it's still day 3 ! Definitely NEED qtips when you buy this for the best application! Also it has a REALLLLY strong smell, kind of like caladryl for allergy skin issues!! Hopefully I continue and fine better luck with time!
Charlie R.
Grays, Essex
Absolutely love this product. If you feel a spot under the surface of our skin, then put this on and over night it will reduce. It is really gentle and doesn't hurt at all. Definitely will buy again - would love a bigger bottle next time.
Maya L.
Mono, ON
I tried this spot treatment and the origins one and I do like the origins one a little bit more just because it does reduce the redness of the pimple a little bit more than this one, but this one is still great for reducing the swelling
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?