BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Era K.
Used this for few weeks on my acne .it really dried up the acne within 3days so far.easy to use ..but the price is a bit pricey,I bought at sephora with trial set n it costs rm200++.
Good product but a bit harsh n it makes the surrounding skin dry up too.
Malgorzata P.
London
I love this so so much! I put it on any blemishes I have before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning they have decreased significantly. Definitely worth the buy and although the bottle is small it lasts for ages. Will be repurchasing when I run out.
Dominic B.
This item is god sent. I swear by it and I live by it. You only need a little for 1 pimple AND THERES LOTS IN THE BOTTLE. One bottle lasted me almost a year. This has helped my skin clear up miraculously im not even joking. Every night I use it a pimple gets smaller.
Pros: Highly Effective - Good Amount for Good Price
Cons: Dries your skin ( duh ) but I wouldnt recommend this for Dry types - Smells Strong
Rachel T.
Livingston
I loved this when I suffered breakouts, it does what it says and drys out spots literally over night! Thankfully I don't get spots now after treatment from a dermatologist but my boyfriend has used this when he gets the odd spot and even he approves! FYI it is VERY strong smelling but gets the job done!
Aimée C.
Best thing for getting rid of blemishes over night. It is gentle on the skin and definitely worth the money. Would 100% recommend to anyone with any skin type. The packaging is very nice and I like the fact it comes in plastic and glass.
Tiana P.
Edmonds, washington
I can notice a difference after just dabbing the product on blemishes over night! I wake up and the spot is a lot smaller and a lot less red and noticeable! It has a pleasant smell as well! Would definitely recommend to others and would definitely buy again!
Scarlet S.
I have only rated this 3 stars as I haven't used this that much, as I bought it with the spray. But when a spot does come up I also ways use this product to get rid of it. I get a piece of cotton wool dab it on the spot leave it on over night and when I wake up it has gone.
Elana D.
Thornhill, AR
This drying lotion is amazing for getting rid of acne in a flash. It is inexpensive and comes with a lot of product (that will last you a long time). It is gentle on my sensitive skin and will definitely buy this again and would totally recommend this!
Natalie Y.
Toronto, ON
I've been using the Mario Badescu drying lotion since my college days. It is amazing at drying up a pimple quickly. I often dab some onto a pimple before going to bed and the pimple is gone when I wake up! If not, it brings up the whitehead right away.
Jenna F.
Windsor
Kills a breakout right away! Put it on before you go to bed and you will see a dramatic difference in your zit in the morning I swear! This product is a game changer. If you suffer from occasional breakouts or cystic acne you need this product. :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?