BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Becca M.
Vancouver, BC
I think I may be the only person out there that does not notice amazing results. it does a good job for the most part but it doesn't work as quickly as other products that I have used in the past. I also dislike how the pink part always runs out much quicker than the liquid.
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
Really helps to dry up spots, but works best on ones that aren't lurking beneath the surface. Definitely only need to apply once a day to spots as it really does dry the area, the only con is needed to add more moisturiser when using this. I use it on really dramatic spots!
Andre M.
I use it every so often due to the strong alcohol content, but I think this product is very good !! Gets rid of major blemishes over night and makes them look very small or makes them disappear. Would never use this product consistently but it's nice to use a few times a week.
Mayra R.
This lotion we must have it all at home! It is a success! It is the best acne and super effective acne treatment, reduce and dry acne breakouts at night, a perfect ally and the price is the best! I recommend 100%
Tiarna M.
This products helps with spots & blemishing without scarring the face. I first heard about the product through kylie Jenner she used it on her snapchat and every since then everyone has been on this product . It's not expensive £13 but you only need a little drop on every blemish .
julia b.
winnipeg
I was super excited to use this product because I have been hearing people love it for their acne. When I first tried it  felt like a burning sensation at first, but then it went away after that. It didn't really make a big change to my acne, it just made it a bit smaller and irritated. This product wasn't fast acting as I thought it would be.
Takwa J.
kairouan
As a huge fan of Mario Badescu products (I have almost all of the masks) I was disappointed in the Drying Lotion, especially after all of the hype. I can see it potentially reducing blemishes, but only if you're reapplying it until it's gone... I haven't experienced the "overnight miracle" everyone talks about with this product. Recommend the Drying Mask instead for a breakout emergency!
Gabriela R.
Ireland
It does work to dry my pimple over night it's a bit on the pricey side for a small amount but I do like the packaging it does what it says and it is effective I would recommend it to others but everyone's skin is different!
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I love using this product when I breakout. The result could be seen in a day or two and its super effective! The down side is that it's hard to remove the product off my face the next morning.
Chelsea M.
What a difference this little guy makes! I like to put this on my congested, hormonal breakouts and leave it on overnight. The next day the redness is gone or at least 90% reduced and the bump of the breakouts is reduced significantly. Highly recommend to everyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?