BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skin care brands, and this product definitely lives up to the standard! Works wonders, but doesn't stay on through a nights sleep, so watch out for them sheets!
Mercedes V.
Though I don't think this is a miracle product, it does work some of the time. I wore it last night and I noticed that with some of my blemishes it reduced the size and redness. It also stings when you apply it but that goes away.
For the first few weeks I used it, it was really effective and it really minimized my white pimples, without overdrying the area. But it's drying effect decreased after about a month of using it. Then again, my skin is tricky. :) My friends love it though and would swear by it.
Becca M.
Vancouver, BC
I think I may be the only person out there that does not notice amazing results. it does a good job for the most part but it doesn't work as quickly as other products that I have used in the past. I also dislike how the pink part always runs out much quicker than the liquid.
Lucia S.
Miami
I like it but it's not a miracle worker. I do think it helps with my acne but it takes a couple of days to work. Bought it at Ulta, not sure if I would repurchase. It's not drying on my skin type (combination oily) and it doesn't stain sheets which is good, I guess lol.
Andre M.
I use it every so often due to the strong alcohol content, but I think this product is very good !! Gets rid of major blemishes over night and makes them look very small or makes them disappear. Would never use this product consistently but it's nice to use a few times a week.
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
Really helps to dry up spots, but works best on ones that aren't lurking beneath the surface. Definitely only need to apply once a day to spots as it really does dry the area, the only con is needed to add more moisturiser when using this. I use it on really dramatic spots!
Takwa J.
kairouan
As a huge fan of Mario Badescu products (I have almost all of the masks) I was disappointed in the Drying Lotion, especially after all of the hype. I can see it potentially reducing blemishes, but only if you're reapplying it until it's gone... I haven't experienced the "overnight miracle" everyone talks about with this product. Recommend the Drying Mask instead for a breakout emergency!
Tiarna M.
This products helps with spots & blemishing without scarring the face. I first heard about the product through kylie Jenner she used it on her snapchat and every since then everyone has been on this product . It's not expensive £13 but you only need a little drop on every blemish .
Mayra R.
This lotion we must have it all at home! It is a success! It is the best acne and super effective acne treatment, reduce and dry acne breakouts at night, a perfect ally and the price is the best! I recommend 100%
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?