BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Emma N.
Malone Road, Belfast
I bought this product after seeing it all over social media, even Kylie Jenner was raving about it. Unfortunately, this product let me down. I don't have acne, however, my skin is very sensitive to my diet and can therefore break out quite easily. I bought it thinking that this would finally be what I needed to get rid of my break outs overnight, but I was wrong. My spots may have slightly gone down in size but nothing drastic. I don't reach for this product very often, but my sister seems to love it.
Jes D.
My skin is oily and prone to hormonal cystic pimples and this product treats them overnight! I first use Mario Badescu Drying Mask as a 15 minute spot treatment, dab on a little Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion then use this as a final step. While this doesn't magically clear pimples I see a drastic decrease in size the next morning. This also brings pimples to a head so fast.
Tina D.
Good product but be careful. It can really sting your skin. Does it's job of drying out pimples but it's not clear/ transparent so don't plan on going out. Use it before bed
Sophie V.
Sydney
This drying lotion is great at drying out all your unwanted pimples in just a few treatments. I find it is also great for those pimples that are just starting to make an appearance on your face, if you apply some drying lotion on it over night, it is likely it will never come to the surface. The price is extremely reasonable and the packaging is good quality.
Iriana S.
Panama city
Creo que es lo mejor que he probado para el acné. Realmente tengo problemas de piel grasa y por hormonas también mi acné se alborta muchísimo, esto nada más con colocarme una pequeña gotita en el poporo, al día siguiente está súper seco y no deja cicatriz ni nada.
Es super excelente.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Don't shake it! Good pimple treating solution for people who almost never get pimples. Kinda harsh on sensitive skin but I like to apply a little bit of argan oil before I apply this, so the akin doesn't dry out and crack
Yamilka P.
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Calamine (astringent that also reduces redness); zinc (astringent); salicylic acid (exfoliant that fights acne); sulfur (disinfectant)
HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS:

It starts as a liquid with pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle, then forms a watery paste when you apply it; it has an acidic scent.
romy c.
enschede
after having a lot of trouble with acne, my friend told me to use this and it has honestly saved my skin. i apply this every night on my pimples and the next morning they're always gone or a lot less. the bottle is really small but the product comes a long way. i must say the drying lotion smells really strong but besides that i'm very happy with how much it helped with my acne!
Ellie M.
Duff street, Hopeman
I actually feel like this product works. As soon as I can see/feel a spot coming through I whack this on and within hours the spot is either gone or heavily reduced. Most the time I will apply this before I go to sleep. It has got a very strong smell but it's not too offensive and I wash shocked at how affordable it is as you only need a small amount it would last you such a long time. I seen so much hype on this product through YouTube and it is 100% worth the hype
Ana S.
Mario Badescu's drying lotion is one of the best spit treatments I have ever used. I was skeptical about it at first because I have very sensitive and dry skin, and while the product did cause the areas I applied it to to peel at times, it helped all my blemishes to become significantly smaller and less visible. The only annoying part of the process is the itching after application but other than that it is great! Definitely recommend it for last minute fix ups.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Téa K.
I don't have terrible acne but it doesn't ever go away. I've had it since I was in fifth grade and I graduated high school almost 2 years ago.. I heard some good things about this product but I want to know more. Please tell me everything you think about it!
Shelby N.
Swartz creek, Mi
Should I skip moiusturizing at night when I use this?