BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
I occasionally get blemishes, and this lotion has been highly recommended for that. I apply this lotion to the blemish before I go to sleep, and by the next morning the blemish is practically gone. The only downside to this lotion is that is has a very strong alcohol smell, but I can bear the smell because the results are so great.
Maya K.
Dubai, UAE
This product is my holy grail product! I live in a country that does not sell this amazing skin care brand , however, when I went to urban outfitters in London, England I found their whole skincare like and I picked the drying lotion up. I used it the same night and the next morning my pimples were gone! They like vanished. I got a q-tip and dipped it in the formula! I then dabbed it on my face and went to bed. I have never seen this magic is my life! I 100% recommend this to anyone with acne and or pimples on there face hat they want removed overnight!
Tanisha C.
calgary, AK
Comparable to Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment , this product is great for spot treatment to treat inflammation. Remember to not shake the bottle. It's something nice to have and use once in a while but to be honest there are better spot treatment products
This lotion really helps me especially in the winter time we're my skin goes really dry and crackly but this lotion keeps my face hydrated. I recommend it to people who have dry skin.
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
One of the best products I have ever tried, really dries out spots and evens those which haven't quite appeared completely yet. Has been one of my go to products recently and has helped bring out and get rid of those pesky under skin spots which just won't seem to make an appearance on their own!
Rachel P.
Amazing !! I admit I tried it because of Kylie but I saw it at nordstrom rack and I love this bottle!! It worked miracles on my regular pimples and hormonal pimples I went from red swollen pimples to just tiny spots I could easily cover with make up!! I will be trying more from this brand for sure
Cynthia Y.
newmarket , ON
i honestly just bought it. the first night i used it, i woke up and i immediately saw a difference. the acne was less inflamed and the swelling went down. i also liked the packaging. apparently you need to always change up your routine so if i get used to this i'll need to find something even better
Katie A.
Little bottle packing a big punch!
This lotion is well worth the money, I bought this for £19 in urban outfitters but I believe it is also available on beauty bay. Just dip a cotton bud into the pink liquid and dot over any spots & leave on overnight. Spots disappear overnight. Although it's a little bottle you only use a tiny amount each time so well worth the money. Can't wait to try some of the other products
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
I absolutely LOVE the Mario Badescu drying lotion. It is EXACTLY like the Kate Sommerville drying lotion but at a fraction of the price. If I feel even a hint of breakout, I apply a dab of the lotion with a q-tip on the spot and it minimizes the probability of the breakout becoming a big problem. It significantly reduces blemishes overnight and I find myself picking at the spots a lot less. Strong scent of sulphur if that bothers anytime. I wish you all clear skin and happy days!
Joanne N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The best thing about my skincare routine. If a spot appears I just pop a little bit of this on with a q-tip and its gone the next day! It reduces the swelling and redness really effectively and doesn't leave a dry patch like some spot treatments do. Just remember to keep in a cool place out the sun and try not to let it fall over or anything and you only want to touch the pink sediment in the bottom of the jar.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Jayde B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion has anyone used this? I keep breaking out and want to find something to help