BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Assunta F.
I've seen this product in some of the beauty vlogs I follow and always wanted to try it. I'm lucky I don't have acne but definitely get the occasional deep pimple and this stops that sh*t on contact! Put it on at night when you feel the tell-tale ache of a deep pimple and wake up with it miraculously gone! It doesn't draw it to the surface which is great for when you have important events the next day and doesn't leave any trace. I highly recommend!!!
Justine S.
['Waterloo ', ''], ON
When you read and hear that this works. Youngest believe it works. It may seem pricey. But again it actually works and a little goes a LONG way. The one issue I have with it is the layer of rubbing alcohol and also the smell that comes with that. Why it's like that I don't know or care because it may have something to do with why it works. It can tingle a lot and irritate my eyes even if it's not near them but it really reduces the size of pimples an even dries some up completely.
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
I will swear by this ! Along with a lot of others I know. This is the perfect product. I don't always get pimples but if one or two pop up during exams it's my go to for instant results. I usually purchase my items from the website. I don't believe this magic in a bottle can be improved. It's a great item for someone who gets pimple often or just as a safety net if pimples tend to popup during a crucial time when clear skin is needed. You definitely won't regret this purchase and better yet, the price is amazing.
Maya K.
Dubai, UAE
This product is my holy grail product! I live in a country that does not sell this amazing skin care brand , however, when I went to urban outfitters in London, England I found their whole skincare like and I picked the drying lotion up. I used it the same night and the next morning my pimples were gone! They like vanished. I got a q-tip and dipped it in the formula! I then dabbed it on my face and went to bed. I have never seen this magic is my life! I 100% recommend this to anyone with acne and or pimples on there face hat they want removed overnight!
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
I occasionally get blemishes, and this lotion has been highly recommended for that. I apply this lotion to the blemish before I go to sleep, and by the next morning the blemish is practically gone. The only downside to this lotion is that is has a very strong alcohol smell, but I can bear the smell because the results are so great.
Mocha C.
Hello acne and goodbye the next day. Stop acne in mid track. Wish it came with an applicator. Still it is highly effective. Alright for value. Little bit pricey but worth investment.
Tanisha C.
calgary, AK
Comparable to Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment , this product is great for spot treatment to treat inflammation. Remember to not shake the bottle. It's something nice to have and use once in a while but to be honest there are better spot treatment products
This lotion really helps me especially in the winter time we're my skin goes really dry and crackly but this lotion keeps my face hydrated. I recommend it to people who have dry skin.
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
One of the best products I have ever tried, really dries out spots and evens those which haven't quite appeared completely yet. Has been one of my go to products recently and has helped bring out and get rid of those pesky under skin spots which just won't seem to make an appearance on their own!
Rachel P.
Amazing !! I admit I tried it because of Kylie but I saw it at nordstrom rack and I love this bottle!! It worked miracles on my regular pimples and hormonal pimples I went from red swollen pimples to just tiny spots I could easily cover with make up!! I will be trying more from this brand for sure
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Ana M.
How effective is this!!!!!?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
would you use this on scars or just active blemishes?
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!