BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jess H.
Kidderminster, England
magic potion in a bottle! if I ever get a break out this reduces the redness and dries it out. it is perfect if you ever have an event to go to and need to get rid of that spot this is the stuff you need! great value for money as you get a lot of product and it lasts forever as you don't need a lot!
Vik M.
I just recently purchased this product. I applied it last night to some spots and soon to be spots on my face after my usual routine and it dried them right out. Its made such a difference so far!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I don't know but this does not work for me AT ALL. I put it on my pimples and they are still there the next morning, some even grow and are even bigger and more disgusting. Everybody is raving about it and I am so sad that it does not work for my skin. Whereas tea tree oil is reducing my pimples immediately!
Suzanne B.
HEAD OF ST, NS
Great product. Good price point, and lasts awhile. Great to pop on a spot that's developing or needs to be zapped overnight. Definitely makes a difference in the appearance of problem spots. This was my first time buying this and I would get it again. Bought mine at Urban Outfitters in Halifax.
Cheena A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Excellent for acne treatment! What i love about this lotion is not too harsh for my skin since i have a sensitive one, just exactly what i am looking for though a bit pricey but hey a small bottle can last you longer for months! I recommend mario's drying lotion suitable for all skin types xx
Kirsty H.
Brilliant product. Well worth the price. Cleared my acne quickly but did not leave my skin dry or irritated which other products have in the past. Stings a little when applied but not too much that it puts me off using it. Easy to apply and dries quickly to allow you to apply right before bed
Ella B.
England, UK
This is literally the key to getting rid of acne. I started using this product because I found out Kylie Jenner uses it- Y'ALL KNOW HOW SMOOTH SHE ISSS- SHE USES IT ALL THE TIME QUEEEN.
It dries out and blurs imperfections like literal magic, may be a tad pricey but totally worth it.
I apply with a Q tip :) DONT SHAKE.
Bailey S.
This drying lotion is amazing! I bought mine from Ulta. I have very sensitive skin, and am very acne prone. Any time I get a pimple, I pop some of this on at night with a q-tip and typically its gone the next morning. This is something i will always repurchase when i run out. Highly recommend!
Farheen N.
SYDNEY, NSW
The product is AMAZING! i recently got this a month ago and fell in love with it from the first time i used it. so far i haven't seen any other product work this fast. I used various other spot treatments before this and found they were barely doing anything for my skin but this drying lotion works like magic. It clears my pimples within 1-3 days this really shortens the lifespan of my pimples.
Sylvia N.
Surrey
I enjoy using the Maria Badescu Drying Lotion in conjunction with my Korean skincare routine. It has been a great addition and has helped during the time I have hormonal acne. The smell can be strong, but shouldn't keep you from trying it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?