BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Julianne R.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
This works every time my skin decides to go crazy. I just put it on and overnight my pimple shrinks significantly. I wish they could improve the packaging where I don't need to put a cotton swab inside to get the product or pour it out. Overall, it does not stop me from using this. I would always recommend this to anyone who has trouble spots
Rachel J.
Toronto , ON
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I was having the worst few weeks with breakouts, I honestly didn't have seasonal skin change that bad ever before. This saved my face, and I can't get over how well it worked. This is the best to get rid of any kind of acne, even the stubborn under the skin ones it killed over a few days.
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
this product if very ussefull if you want to dry your pimples overnight, this is my first time using this product and I highly recomend it. the packagin is vey conventional because it's a plastic bottle and it won't broke if you drop it. I´d buy it again to get rid of all my pimples whenever they come out!
Angelica C.
Brampton
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It works wonders on spots overnight. Great value and I see it lasting a decent amount of time since you only need little bits of it. Definitely something I would repurchase even though I hate ordering online.
Merna Y.
I bought this last minute because everyone was hyping it up after Kylie Jenner talked about it I would say this product is okay it only works on certain pimple and sometimes it would just sit on the pimple and do nothing the price isn't too bad but I would say that this product is really hyped up but I guess you have to try it to see if it works for you
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I don't know but this does not work for me AT ALL. I put it on my pimples and they are still there the next morning, some even grow and are even bigger and more disgusting. Everybody is raving about it and I am so sad that it does not work for my skin. Whereas tea tree oil is reducing my pimples immediately!
Vik M.
I just recently purchased this product. I applied it last night to some spots and soon to be spots on my face after my usual routine and it dried them right out. Its made such a difference so far!
Jess H.
Kidderminster, England
magic potion in a bottle! if I ever get a break out this reduces the redness and dries it out. it is perfect if you ever have an event to go to and need to get rid of that spot this is the stuff you need! great value for money as you get a lot of product and it lasts forever as you don't need a lot!
Suzanne B.
HEAD OF ST, NS
Great product. Good price point, and lasts awhile. Great to pop on a spot that's developing or needs to be zapped overnight. Definitely makes a difference in the appearance of problem spots. This was my first time buying this and I would get it again. Bought mine at Urban Outfitters in Halifax.
Kirsty H.
Brilliant product. Well worth the price. Cleared my acne quickly but did not leave my skin dry or irritated which other products have in the past. Stings a little when applied but not too much that it puts me off using it. Easy to apply and dries quickly to allow you to apply right before bed
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?