BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Larkin W.
This is the best acne product that i have ever used and would recommend this to anyone. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break me out or make my skin get red. When using this product never shake it and take a q tip and dip it into the bottle and then apply the product to any acne spots that you have. I would apply this at night and in the morning my acne would all be gone
Ella A.
Smells nice and is easy to apply, good for small general whiteheads but didn't improve my painful/ cystic acne and had smudged off by the morning when I had used it overnight.
Amy R.
Shrewsbury
I bought this product like everyone else: to dry out my breakouts. It works perfectly. I can apply it under makeup and it usually doesn't show. I can also put it on a =t night and because it tries to a chalky texture, it doesn't come off on my pillow. It greatly reduces the size of large spots overnight so they are hardly noticeable, and makes smaller spots almost disappear. I would definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone with breakouts.
Liberty S.
Sydenham
Uh 5 stars isn't enough for this product!! This is something that is deffo in my top 5... when my skin feels bad, or I get some break outs, I just pop this on and leave it for a bit, bam the next day the colour has dulled down and seriously looks smaller! I would 10/10 recommend, for the price and for the results you can't go wrong really.
isabella d.
I used to use this to get rid of my spots and I think it was very effective and my spots seemed to disappear within a couple of days of applying the drying lotion. However, I think it's quite pricey for the amount you get in the bottle and for someone my age, it's not something i can afford to buy again, unfortunately.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I absolutely love this product as a spot treatment! It does exactly what it says it's going to do and works overnight. The scent is a herbal smell that I enjoy as well. I recommend getting the plastic bottle even though the glass is nicer just because it is easier to reach a qtip to the bottom where the pink product is.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
I picked this up because of the many rave reviews that beauty influencers were sharing. I don't break out much. But when I do, I use this and by morning, the pimple is tamed and doesn't look as bad. The price is pretty reasonable and it's lasted me quite some time now. It does have a really strong scent to it though.
Martine G.
Richmond Hill
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It has helped me so much with my acne over the last year. I put it on after I've cleansed and toned my skin and it works absolute wonders. By the morning my acne has almost cleared up completely. I also think this is an amazing value, especially when comparing it to other acne spot treatments.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
My fiancé buys a lot of Mario products. I tried this one out once when I get the occasional breakout and I feel this definitely helped reduce the size and redness of it. Again as I have sensitive skin it was a bit strong and overpowering on my skin but overall I would use this again as I was happy with the turn out.
Alex M.
An exact match to the Kate Somerville EradiKate drying lotion.  I love to leave this on overnight or throughout the day.  I like the pink color cause it can almost blend into light pink undertone skin tones without looking TOO noticeable.  Definitely great for whiteheads or under the skin surface pimples but for blackheads, I haven't seen a difference.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?