BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Oscar S.
Toronto
I got this because of all of the hyped up reviews, but this really did nothing for my spots, I found it just dried onto my acne and that's about it . No drying down, no noticeable difference unfortunately.
The price is good though at $21 for a bottle that lasts you a really long time.
Katie A.
Little bottle packing a big punch!
This lotion is well worth the money, I bought this for £19 in urban outfitters but I believe it is also available on beauty bay. Just dip a cotton bud into the pink liquid and dot over any spots & leave on overnight. Spots disappear overnight. Although it's a little bottle you only use a tiny amount each time so well worth the money. Can't wait to try some of the other products
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
I absolutely LOVE the Mario Badescu drying lotion. It is EXACTLY like the Kate Sommerville drying lotion but at a fraction of the price. If I feel even a hint of breakout, I apply a dab of the lotion with a q-tip on the spot and it minimizes the probability of the breakout becoming a big problem. It significantly reduces blemishes overnight and I find myself picking at the spots a lot less. Strong scent of sulphur if that bothers anytime. I wish you all clear skin and happy days!
Joanne N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The best thing about my skincare routine. If a spot appears I just pop a little bit of this on with a q-tip and its gone the next day! It reduces the swelling and redness really effectively and doesn't leave a dry patch like some spot treatments do. Just remember to keep in a cool place out the sun and try not to let it fall over or anything and you only want to touch the pink sediment in the bottom of the jar.
I bought this recently and whenever I get a spot or pimple, I put this on overnight and in the morning it has completely reduced in size and has dried out! Thoroughly recommend!
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
I have cystic acne problems, so it's been difficult for me to find a cleanser that works well. Basically, cystic means my breakouts are cyclical based on hormone changes, and they are always in the same spot. While my normal routine works great most of the time, once the cystic acne starts to appear, nothing ever seemd to work, not even a spot treatment. This product was a game changer though. It's very strong, so try on a small spot at first. Once applied, it dries and you leave it on overnight. By the next day, my breakouts were almost invisible, and now that this lotion is part of my routine, I can catch the cystic breakouts before they develop very large, and I have great skin all month long! This was worth every penny, and it lasts a very long time, since it is so potent. Just applying at night for 3 days a month and I'm able to keep my cystic acne in check.
Amy G.
I struggle with my skin a lot so eventually finding a product that works was the best feeling ever! Really does the job and would 100% recommend to someone who is looking to combat their spots.
Christine B.
Toronto
Helps me get rid of a pimple over night.
Works best if the pimple is above skin or at least started to show above skin. If still under skin it works but not as effective.
When applied it does skin a bit but doesn't last long. It does leave the area applied on dry and a bit flaky, but with a good exfoliating and moisture it's fine.
Grace P.
I've always wanted to try this as it's immensely popular on the internet, and I'd heard it works great. I first used it at my cousin's house, applying overnight onto any redness or pimples.

I'd say this best works on whiteheads, because it is very good at drying up pimples.

It does sting a little on first application.

Overall the product was good.
Lily H.
Toronto, Ontario
Quite a miracle product in a tiny jar! I usually dab a little bit of the product over the blemish or pimple before I head to bed, and the next day the redness would have reduced, the bump would have visibly reduced! I love this stuff!!! HG product! Note: never shake the product before using, you are supposed to dab the pink sediments (that is the actual product to treat the acne).
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?